Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted to say bye

Laterz...Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

Quote:dont forget to build a sand-castle

lol...well it was touching untill hot said sotmhing :crazy:
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

You take care over there and come back. As Vet I would jut like to say THANK YOU for standing up and serving for our country. Like I said come back soon.
[Image: Techmc.jpg]

Be carefull hun, I have had many friends go over and come home safe. When you are there just keep your head up and be possitive. We will see you back in no time, good luck and bless you for your service.

becareful out there....

"its god's job to forgive...its the marines job to set up the meeting"
SpamaticS - Slick

My future brother-in-law has come back from Iraq and I couldn't be happier that he made it home in one piece. He brought back a ton of pix and mementos from his experience. Best of luck to you over there man.
**Space for sale**

Quote:waiting for ryan to jump in and say that there is no way he been here for 3 years....LFMAO. Anywyas have fun out in the desert

Well, actually..There is no possible way that you could be here for 3 years since Beta didn't start since the very End of October, and the beta round ended towards the end of November. And since today is...Oh [censored] it.. :p

Good Luck to ya bro. I never knew ya, but my sister was over there as a nurse in the national guard. She came home in 1 piece last February after almost 2 years, and I hope the best of luck to you over there. It will be an experience never forgotten.. Smile

Good Luck Semper Fi n HooRAH
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:waiting for ryan to jump in and say that there is no way he been here for 3 years....LFMAO. Anywyas have fun out in the desert

Well, actually..There is no possible way that you could be here for 3 years since Beta didn't start since the very End of October, and the beta round ended towards the end of November. And since today is...Oh [censored] it.. :p

Good Luck to ya bro. I never knew ya, but my sister was over there as a nurse in the national guard. She came home in 1 piece last February after almost 2 years, and I hope the best of luck to you over there. It will be an experience never forgotten.. Smile

Well i been here for along time i thought it was 3 year but maybe not i took some times off n stuff but i was back for 3 rounds helped zender last round but yea well thanx everone for the support i hope everone will have fun and FAIR games..

Peace

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1-20-2010 Beta testers wanted Admin 17 4,571 01-31-2010, 02:59 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Just wanted to say "Goodbye" to some of you... OneHotBitch 24 5,051 08-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Last Post: POOP_CAT
  So wanted to burn Allsopp 1 1,244 07-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Last Post: 5litremustang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon