Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

[censored] gonna heat up so get prepared you nsx bitches

[censored] u. NSX ownes u. dumb [censored].
76 HIs and counting

lol Nsx aint nsx without nsx dreamin you dunno [censored] ark get off this post before your crew runs into the ground next session dude i aint got no [censored] with you no beef man so dont start [censored]

to tell you the truth nsx aint running again. i am runnning a crew under a new name. and also imperial havent got a [censored] show in hell at getting close to my crew or dynasty. remember i was in imperial before and trust me i got more CMs than most of the crew put together so yes, the reason you got back up from that burning (good job to IHI by the way) was mostly me.

so before you go ahead and claim you are up to my races and dynasty's races/spenders i suggest you learn how to race a bit better.

Quote: lol Nsx aint nsx without nsx dreamin you dunno [censored] ark get off this post before your crew runs into the ground next session dude i aint got no [censored] with you no beef man so dont start [censored]

if you have [censored] with me i believe you have [censored] with most of the other nsx races and noahs ark, ohh and could someone please move this to flame wars, im having a bit of fun :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

man before you get yourself twisted history lesson time 1 this is imperial's 2nd round 2 i didnt know he was with ihi 3 no crew NO CREW starts at the top my friend and 4 i didnt start this [censored] and i aint trying toi compete with panda im going to compete with you my friend

wutever. if NSX was running vs Imperial. imperial would get stomped into the fuckin ground.
76 HIs and counting

you never do know you assume [censored] [censored] has changed remember 1 thing assumption is the mother of all [censored] ups thats why i dont assume im not going to say we will kill nsx cause i know it might not be true erbody said hg was gonna beat imperial and they arent going to

no offense or anything game...im not saying we are going to win or not cuz i dont like to flame...but u need to understand that u need helpers to win this top crew thing...u cant go begging for wins like peeps are doing this season...and if u dont believe me i have a crew and have been asked by like 10 different crews for wins...so ya
AlKi

Quote:you never do know you assume [censored] [censored] has changed remember 1 thing assumption is the mother of all [censored] ups thats why i dont assume im not going to say we will kill nsx cause i know it might not be true erbody said hg was gonna beat imperial and they arent going to
LMAO u dumbfuck. ur asuming that HG is gonna lose. practice wut u fuckin preach u fuckin wannabe.
76 HIs and counting

yea man i know that and ive been setting up some helper crews for us and [censored] next session and i wouldve helped nsx and you know that in a way if gidday didnt come at me with all this ruthless competition [censored] like he did in game of mc now i aint never had no problems with nsx but when you attack my crew like it aint doing good when its only our 2nd session that pisses me off

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon