Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial....???....

As of now..I would like to congradulate all Imperial racers on a FANTASTIC session..Starting with 9 days left..They were able to by pass all other crews and absolutely CRUSHED the 3rd place crew..I am very upset that KiroDiesel's last session will be next session..He definitally has potential to run a top crew..If he were to have a little bit better workers im sure he'd put up a GREAT battle against Dynasty for top crew..He has done all that in 9 days and NO spending..Good Job!
||WiReD||

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:As of now..I would like to congradulate all Imperial racers on a FANTASTIC session..Starting with 9 days left..They were able to by pass all other crews and absolutely CRUSHED the 3rd place crew..I am very upset that KiroDiesel's last session will be next session..He definitally has potential to run a top crew..If he were to have a little bit better workers im sure he'd put up a GREAT battle against Dynasty for top crew..He has done all that in 9 days and NO spending..Good Job!

roflmao, yeah the 3rd place crew that is all noobs and most of which were gone for the better part of a week over Christmas and then again at New Years? is that the crew you're talking about? Just checking Wink

I am talking about Imperial..It doesnt matter if they are online or not during christmas..If they arent able to be online enough they dont deserve to be in a good crew...
Wink
||WiReD||

No the point is you took a shot at the 3rd place crew, my crew, when we gave absolutely no effort whatsoever lol. Yeah imperial did a good job no questioning that. But there is a difference between the two, I don't kick people for having problems, I try to help them get better, we weren't really trying at all and we don't have a crew topped up with guys that have been playing for well over a year. So tell me why the absolutely crushed was necessary? I could see it if we were all trying to get somewhere but we weren't, it isn't terribly difficult to crush a team not trying now is it?

well..You have to remember IntegraDa led the strong Shop and they were competition until we caught to them and i talked IntegraDa to joining Imperial...Thats were i get crushed coz Imperial would have crushed them..
||WiReD||

that crew is a joke
All I need is One Mic.

ur a joke
||WiReD||

who are you in game?

***NO REPLY*** BTW..Ur not a joke JDM..ur a good racer..Respect is with ya..Calder..Same with you..UR AN UNSTOPPABLE TS player...PROPS...srry bout what i said...Just trying to start a convo
||WiReD||

lol, it's all good man just making a little point Wink kinda pleased with the progression we've made here is all lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx vs Imperial Diablique 179 25,965 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: crazzy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon