Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP

i think you should yeild more exp for winning the online races im currently 42mill racing people under 20k and getting 30-50 exp :crazy:
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Yer this makes my goal of owning a lotus in this game almost completely and utterly impossible!! Sad
-------Ralphy------

Yes exp in this session is not cool. I don’t have time to sit on my ass and race 200 races a day to get a high level. Some of us have lives.

With online races you should be rewarded more exp then offline. Hard work should be rewarded.

Quote:Yes exp in this session is not cool. I don’t have time to sit on my ass and race 200 races a day to get a high level. Some of us have lives.

sooo true
what the deuce?!

yer i agree totally... but we cant ever expect exp to be perfect some is always going to want some difference to it Cool
-------Ralphy------

Quote:
Quote:Yes exp in this session is not cool. I don’t have time to sit on my ass and race 200 races a day to get a high level. Some of us have lives.

sooo true

i totally agree... exp is so gay havin only 21 max, or maybe 2 max.. all the good cars that everyone wants are at lvl 28-30. even if you spend like crazy on the game, ur never gonnaget that high, ur gonna need at least 1 bil exp for it. its impossible... please bring rev 1 exp back... (i 87 millionth that notion) oh yeah, and maybe if anyone lese wants, just bring back the thing that makes the integra fast again. its not slow.. plus i remember 4 second c-speedracing.com integras... those were the good days.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon