Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty_and_sleepwalker

Matt_Winn Wrote:Regardless of what happened between Mike an Dan that was no reason for the crew to bail on Panda after he was told that this was his round to get top crew leader, an Red when was Sleepwalker supposed to be leader for this round? its only ever Panda that has been talked about leading Dynasty for this round.

An as both Red an yourself have said Tyler it was between them 2 directly not involving the crew so why did everyone leave Panda :?:

i thought panda booted people, not everyone left him
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:i thought panda booted people, not everyone left him

You are correct!!
ALASKAN GROWN

It seems to me more like people are leaving because you an Mike left :roll:

Since you 2 were main parts of the Dynasty/Night_Moves doobie whackie thingy ma bob :roll:

Matt_Winn Wrote:Since you 2 were main parts of the Dynasty/Night_Moves doobie whackie thingy ma bob :roll:

hahah that is a new one... I have never heard that....lol
Well Id they left cause of us not sure what to say. until Dan said for Sleep to start one I had just planned on veggin for the rest of the session. And Have Sleep start next one. *shrug*
ALASKAN GROWN

Yeah sleep is good...While watching Ninja Turtles bwahahahahaha :twisted:

hahaha...wtf...nija turtles... Confusedhock:
AlKi

Its Ninja Turtles

N I N J A Turtles

yeah get it right next time Ludeus or I will go Ninja Rat on your ass :x

alright, personally I think that panda was acting like a girl. I mean dude says he is done this round and is all pissed off. He caved cause his head got too big, from what I understand thats why DYNA left. Everybody is all up on trying to apease someone else. well you still got to handle your own business.

as far as im concerned, Panda acted like a total knob this round. He made quite a few "TEAM" players angry. He shafted myself and a few other dynasty/night moves players.

I don't blame them for leaving, and in the end we have right players together once again doing what we do best.

Matt_Winn Wrote:Its Ninja Turtles

N I N J A Turtles

yeah get it right next time Ludeus or I will go Ninja Rat on your ass :x

hahahaha...my bad matt... 8)
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon