Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp

the session that ed "won" when he was up at over 3bil nw he was giving 24mil exp per win to a low lvl, low nw person(if i remeber that rite)
[Image: club.gif]

i disagree, i think this exerience system is great how it is since it involves a bit of teamwork...the only thing i would change is the amount of upgrades you can get and id make it so the skill levels go up to around 50 so ppl arent stuck at 35, and also make the skill levels cost less or else level 50 will cost billions of dollars. they should also make it so the cars that are suped up run faster then 7s... cars that are worth more than 8 million dollars should run 6s its more realistic but wtv i guess the speed is good for now.
what the deuce?!

yeah but if u start late u will barly ever get good exp
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

well thats too bad for the ppl who start late
what the deuce?!

heres a great question skylinepimp
did you even play mc before rev2? cuz if you didnt then personnally i dont think you have a say cuz you never "exped" the exp from "rev1"
but if you did then good for you Tongue

and i really hate it when 100+ mil net worth people want to race you when your worth 50k... you know your gonna lose all your models, but you dont wanna lose your rad...

GODthurisnoother Wrote:heres a great question skylinepimp
did you even play mc before rev2? cuz if you didnt then personnally i dont think you have a say cuz you never "exped" the exp from "rev1"
but if you did then good for you Tongue

i have played "rev1" and i didn't mind the exp but i just personally like this new exp system better.
what the deuce?!

the newer system is not better
getting 20 exp from someone that is only 1 lvl above or below you is stupid
having to waste creds trying to find ppl that are the same lvl as you sucks
now if thats better then getting a couple mil exp from the top person then i think there is something worng
plus i think that they would probably make more money if they want back to the old exp system cuz you got the most exp from being the top person and seeing that everyone and their dog can hit, ppl would be trying to stay in first

i think your drunk, i played the last half of the last round of rev1 without a clue of what i was doing and got level 29 it was great
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

oh yeah and there should be a minimum number of exp for a race i remember racing guys and getting 1exp point now thats just pointless especially if u are racing online for a crew
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon