Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp

ya with the new system theres not point on racing for the first like 3 days cuz you only get 1 exp per race
now i guess you cant really compair fulling the exp from rev1 to rev2 cuz in rev1 first not everyone could HI like we do now and second the nw's were never this high
[Image: club.gif]

that is true but i don't think they would change it back...but you never know
what the deuce?!

it would be nice if they changed it for just one session so that we cna compair and have a big vote lol
[Image: club.gif]

i think they should change it back to how it was i mean i played alot last session and if my account hadnt got suspended i might of only hit skl lvl 25 when my account got suspended i was only at like 20 and a half and it was realy boring just trying to find ppl that give u gd exp i was nearly at the point of giving up and giving free wins lol
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

i got level 20 in 2 days near the top getting spammed
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i agree with alot of this and alot i dont but i would like something done with the exp
Nemesis_Program

Most of you have probably never heard of me, but for the sake of discussion, this is my opinion on how the experience system should be. It is just based on logic.
  • If you raced somebody who is higher leveled and won, you should get the most exp. The higher your opponent’s skill level is, the harder it should be to win, and the more exp you should be getting should you win.

• If you lost to a lower leveled, you shouldn’t get shit. Instead, you should be fuken ashamed of yourself. This way, giving away free wins wouldn’t be much of a help, there is no such thing as a 'free win' in real life anyway.

• Winning against an opponent which has a lower skill level than you should be rewarded moderately. Half of what he would have gotten from a potential win should do.

• If you lost to a higher leveled, you should get some exp, but not as much as winning. Somewhere between 15% - 25% of the exp you would have gotten from a potential win sounds about right.

• If the race is between two racers of the same level, the exp gained should be based on the difference in race times. The larger the gap is between the two, the more exp the winner should get. Also, refer to next point.

• NW shouldn’t be a factor in exp. You don’t get better by racing a poor ass driver who’s got millions in cash but has a dumbass car; it’s the skill level that counts. However, the difference between what both cars are worth could be absorbed into the equation. You should get more exp in a race whereby your opponent's car is worth more. An extensively modified vehicle should cost more and by right should be harder to beat. So, a win against it should be rewarded with better experience.
That’s about it, for now. I’ve only started playing in the last couple of rounds, so I wouldn’t know how the exp was pre-October. Anyway, constructive comments are always welcomed.

i think they should bring back the exp from rev1. i never heard jack shit complaints about the way the exp system was setup. if u race sum1 with a higer nw then u then u get gd exp the bigger the gap the more exp for both parties... means that workers highers or what eva the top people in teh game get the top remwards for going to the top... none of this find a buddy and spam there ass for 5 days straight. it makes it more of a real life kinda thing. if u got the balls 2 race sum who has alot more money dropped into thier car then you then they have probably carried out more mods done more track time etc. and would kno more so they can teach your more. also shoudl be the same kind of way with the levels to work out the exp you get. if you race sum1 who is level 35 and you are level 1 you should get a farily good amount of exp. due to they abviously would kno more as they have sat through 34 more level then you have. just my 2 cents stretched to a doller bill and the only reason i was even tempted to post this is because i never never heard a single complaint about teh way teh exp was setup in rev1. also maby you could incorperte this new exp system a lil bit. like not much but enough to notice it and make it worth while racing sum1 the same level as you if u you can... but not the b all and end all of racing. say you raced sum1 the same level as you you should get an exrta 10% maby of teh exp you would have won. so say you would have origanly got 10k exp then with racing the same person you would get 11k. and you should also get more exp from winning races then losing. and offline loses should be worth a bit to make sure that we keep out hitting and boosting friends in teh ranks aswell. once again just my 2 cents but id like to see some changes soon. maby you admin could make it my birthday/christmas present.

much love pimpin

GODthurisnoother Wrote:it would be nice if they changed it for just one session so that we cna compair and have a big vote lol
maby you dont understand allthough it would be nice for them to change it for one session it is a hell of a lot of work for the admin. sim sure you guys got the old exp scheme hidden somewhere. sorry for double posting. it aint like im much of a post whore at post number three.

PIMPIN_DEM_HOES Wrote:i think they should bring back the exp from rev1. i never heard jack shit complaints about the way the exp system was setup. if u race sum1 with a higer nw then u then u get gd exp the bigger the gap the more exp for both parties... means that workers highers or what eva the top people in teh game get the top remwards for going to the top... none of this find a buddy and spam there ass for 5 days straight. it makes it more of a real life kinda thing. if u got the balls 2 race sum who has alot more money dropped into thier car then you then they have probably carried out more mods done more track time etc. and would kno more so they can teach your more. also shoudl be the same kind of way with the levels to work out the exp you get. if you race sum1 who is level 35 and you are level 1 you should get a farily good amount of exp. due to they abviously would kno more as they have sat through 34 more level then you have. just my 2 cents stretched to a doller bill and the only reason i was even tempted to post this is because i never never heard a single complaint about teh way teh exp was setup in rev1. also maby you could incorperte this new exp system a lil bit. like not much but enough to notice it and make it worth while racing sum1 the same level as you if u you can... but not the b all and end all of racing. say you raced sum1 the same level as you you should get an exrta 10% maby of teh exp you would have won. so say you would have origanly got 10k exp then with racing the same person you would get 11k. and you should also get more exp from winning races then losing. and offline loses should be worth a bit to make sure that we keep out hitting and boosting friends in teh ranks aswell. once again just my 2 cents but id like to see some changes soon. maby you admin could make it my birthday/christmas present.

much love pimpin

yea i fully agree with pimin i knew ever heard anyone complain about the rev1 exp, and it did reward the people who went that extra mile and put in the hard yards. would love to see these changes go through as they are much needed. the new system is wack. thats all. hell ill even accept it as my xmas present aswell

Daniel a.K.a ZendeR

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon