Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp

Well, i fully agree with Pimpin n Zender. This new exp system is not so good whereby we hav to search for players that are at the same lvl. I didn't play MC when it was at rev 1, but my friends told me that the exp thing is better.

I hope the admins will try to use the exp system for rev 1 for a session in the future..

Just my 1 cents.

InitialD Wrote:Just my 1 cents.
wtf? you gota be on sum pretty trippy drugs to get one cents, if you wernt my leader id slap you.
WHOS YA DADDY!!!!
also if it aint 2 much to ask ray.cres etc can i put bring back rev1 on my christmas wish list. oh and u kno i loved gold!!!!! bring it back!!!! and ill put a 100 down in gold. plus membership. plus what eva it takes to get my first place. plus ill be your biggest fan. i mean come on. ive been a gd boy this year. only 2 bans and kicked from teh forums like 4 times.
wait maby its 5. youd kno you got all my accounts hidden up in there sumwhere. rambeling on? i kno? now bring back rev1 and gold. this is no suggestion!!!! i demand it!!! or ill set my elves on you!!!

I find I get tons more exp while I'm offline. I raced like 30 people last night to get the extra 13% I needed to get to lvl 11 and was like 2% to lvl 12 when I logged out last night. I log in this morning and I got over 60%.

But it was pretty fun in gold to have someone lookin out for ya. I remember racing n00bie and some others a lot while I sat on $2501 networth and they were like 500M in the first day or 2, and I got to lvl 22~25 within a week of playing only twice a day
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

The current exp is interesting, it forces cooperation, MAKES you accept races you just might lose. But it also pretty much leaves out in the cold anyone that falls behind or starts late. New players coming in mid session are almost totally toast now. And do what I did and miss half a day and let your group get ahead of you Sad they need to give at least decent exp from racing someone outside your own level. Oh well what can you do, wish I was here to see this awesome rev 1 exp XD

:lol: wat can you do? sit back n watch. ray's a smart guy. and he knows what is best for the game *cough* rev1 exp system *cough*

I agree im struggling 2 get 2 lvl 10 been at like lvl 9 for a couple dayz

i was lvl 10 for 4 days
and i was racing everyone Sad
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:i was lvl 10 for 4 days
and i was racing everyone Sad

im stuck on lvl 8 and going no were im racing loads aswell

the past 2 nights i have been racing for 2-3 hrs a night just racing anyone and everyone and i just made lvl 11 late last night
i did find 1 person who gave killer exp but i only was able to get the killer exp once Sad
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:the past 2 nights i have been racing for 2-3 hrs a night just racing anyone and everyone and i just made lvl 11 late last night
i did find 1 person who gave killer exp but i only was able to get the killer exp once Sad

lol i just scrape along lolTongue i have 4 a lil while there was a time were i was able to get to lvl 21

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon