Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeah..

btw.. i'd like ppl with memberships.. if u aint got one, get one.. =x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Blacks here .... but membership not so good 4 me lol ...good luck with the crew n e way panda.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i got a membership, cant live without one lol.

TheJMan Wrote:Blacks here .... but membership not so good 4 me lol ...good luck with the crew n e way panda.

Hey hey.. no backing out of where you are now black .. :lol:
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

oeyyy, ill run a helper and save me a spot..Smile i don think ill have the full time to race to be APART of DYNASTY Tongue

monkeyboy96 Wrote:if R_A_C_H_A_E_L wants to spend and play like she did this round. she can join also..

So if I don't I am not welcome... Well thanks for that vote of confidence! :roll:

Looks like I am not really wanted.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
monkeyboy96 Wrote:if R_A_C_H_A_E_L wants to spend and play like she did this round. she can join also..

So if I don't I am not welcome... Well thanks for that vote of confidence! :roll:

Looks like I am not really wanted.
thats not what i meant!
u dont have to spend so much, but if u wanna race and play like u did this round, your definitely in rachael!
8)
let me know if u want in rachael Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

monkeyboy96 Wrote:thats not what i meant!
u dont have to spend so much, but if u wanna race and play like u did this round, your definitely in rachael!
8)
let me know if u want in rachael Smile

I didn't spend much at all. I did most of it without dropping a dime.

I helped out the crew as much as I could this round...and I think I did a bang up job of it. I can't believe some people have apparently earned a spot and I only would get one if I prove myself or some sh!t...
MC's Most Hated

can come join me and teach my noobs a thing or two rachael, we'd appreciate you Smile

calder12 Wrote:can come join me and teach my noobs a thing or two rachael, we'd appreciate you Smile

Me to Rachel, I know your one of MC best, and would love to join forces with you, no matter how YOU decide how you want to play. 8)
Noob, what Noob...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  Yeah Ummm Hrmmmz Matt_Winn 9 2,367 08-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Yeah I Am Back Again Matt_Winn 77 12,833 08-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: luke_morris0

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon