Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winner November round..

hmmmm.. worth a shot.. but wont happen for me.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

im not good enough to get top 10 again much less first
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

liltreadburn Wrote:im not good enough to get top 10 again much less first

Liar.. you are.. you jsut dont want it bad..I wish I COULD get one of those spots.. but they are pretty much decided.

IllicitDSM Wrote:
liltreadburn Wrote:im not good enough to get top 10 again much less first

Liar.. you are.. you jsut dont want it bad..I wish I COULD get one of those spots.. but they are pretty much decided.
they are??
no.. they are going to the people w/ the highest levels who can make the most from working
the people who make the most cash working are the people who have worked their asses off this round..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Yeah and had the most money to spend as well..I would like to see someone who is either NOT a member or doesnt have a CC to buy credits win for once.. Its pretty much decided anywyas.. you said it last round..YOU decide..So you change that now?I mean honestly.. I can HI my life away and dont get shit.. I work and make little.. I race and lose to the top guys because people in my range WONT race me.I get my wins offline and a FEW online.I work my ass off and you dont see me getting a top spot.Why?

1 I dont have alot of money to spend on this game right now
2 I jsut learned to HI ( Big ups to Lude,thanks in addition to Romeo,Black,and skogey)
3.I cant EVER get races atleast not very many winning ones online because NOBODY wants to race me.Those that do I lose to which is usually the top guys.

and finally...

4 I get up near the top and there is ONE person.. and I know who it is that HI's me back down for whatever reason.

the only thing i spend is on a membership
and i was a nonmember when i got 4th
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

yeah but you are better than me tread.. and BTW.. I work my ass off.. just Trying to get up there.. and when I do,I get knocked out of top jsut as fast.. I started late this session and look where I am now.. I mean yeah,I had some help to get my net up fast and get caught up and I am thankful for that,but I would have NEVER gotten where I am now starting that late. But Generally speaking I do alot on my own.I work hard at it.. Shit I mean I have tried for so long to gt a top spot and I dont get it.I get nocked down.. just sayin..Its been and seems like it still is chosen.its alot harder now to chose,but it still seems its slightly chosen.thats all.

i know what u are saying
hell i got 27 and 26th place before but then i got a little luck and help from friends... you will get it one day

90teg2 says:

Yeah one of these days.. Not next round.. maybe one after if i can play my cards right.

next session i will do myh best to help u to top 10
but u need to race your ass off for level 35 aand u should get it

90teg2 says:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad When does new round start? crzyrio 6 5,110 08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Great Round NYPD 6 3,953 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Good Round Reebar 0 1,235 05-31-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Reebar
Wink Good Round ymcmb2 0 1,271 04-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2