Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to say this but.......

skylinepimp Wrote:stop bitchin rachael its not the admins fault that this game is so popular

Not the point. Don't build a game that people have to pay to play if you can't avoid these sorts of issues/problems. Obviously somebody is making money off of this, and the paying customer gets screwed over.

It's simple customer service and corruptinteractive has the owrst customer service I have ever seen...period.
MC's Most Hated

skylinepimp Wrote:stop bitchin rachael its not the admins fault that this game is so popular
but with the game being so popular they should add more servers or try to make sure that this shit dont happen
[Image: club.gif]

While I agree, basically, with your analysis of the problem, I disagree that we should just deal with it as just part of life. There are levels of resources between whatever they have now and a server farm, I'm sure. Either it's something people should pay for and expect a reasonable level of functionality or it should be free. I guess I can just stop playing - or at least paying - which seemed to be Ray's solution in his post awhile ago. I'd hate to do it but I guess I have to consider it.

calder12 Wrote:It can be used.

The MC PLAYERS asked for working to make more money, you got what you asked for and yet again bitch about the results. I think it was overlooked the possiblities that could arise from doing it like cruise spamming by 100 people at once but still what exactly did you all expect, for crying out loud you know damn well that spamming slows the game down, and it is a good idea for everyone to do it all at once?

If you're gonna argue points use your head first, understand what you are dealing with before screaming that they screwed you.

i'll have to agree with calder12 :wink:

The MC PLAYERS asked for working to make more money, you got what you asked for and yet again bitch about the results. I think it was overlooked the possiblities that could arise from doing it like cruise spamming by 100 people at once but still what exactly did you all expect, for crying out loud you know damn well that spamming slows the game down, and it is a good idea for everyone to do it all at once?

If you're gonna argue points use your head first, understand what you are dealing with before screaming that they screwed you.

also, as we have had no reply from mc, we dont know wot they are gonna do so it aint exactly over yet is it. No matter what comes next everyone wont be happy.

OMFG are you joking? So what if they improved working if the game suffers? Seriously... You must be joking trying to reationalize what the fu@k you just said.
MC's Most Hated

STFU NOOB JUST BECAUSE U ENDED 2nd BY LUCK THAT SESSION WASNT OVER FUK WIT

asdhjdsaljfsdkjsdjfsd235r3498f8ssd
rd645 yrtfgj56uhgfb
y54y45y4ert

how u like this post???
Drag-Master

BulletProof Wrote:asdhjdsaljfsdkjsdjfsd235r3498f8ssd
rd645 yrtfgj56uhgfb
y54y45y4ert

how u like this post???

makes alot more sense thatn SOME lol

OneHotBitch Wrote:

Not the point. Don't build a game that people have to pay to play if you can't avoid these sorts of issues/problems. Obviously somebody is making money off of this, and the paying customer gets screwed over.

It's simple customer service and corruptinteractive has the owrst customer service I have ever seen...period.

thats true but it most likely costs alot of money to upgrade the server so the admins were probably waiting for something like this to happen so they could know for sure that they need an upgraded one.
what the deuce?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  More hate Mail... A_n_i_M_a_L_ 15 4,390 11-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  hate mail domesticabus 4 1,761 11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  My very 1st hate mail... LOL!! A_n_i_M_a_L_ 17 4,603 11-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  HATE MAIL liGHts_OUt_spEEd 3 1,283 11-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon