Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynasty multi's

multis are alwaays part of the game
Sg-Tan Running

[Image: whocares2.jpg]

doesn't this kind of crap get beaten to death enough in TS?

pshhhhhhhhhhhh
half of TS IS multis..

bakc on the subject of Dynasty using multis..
Luke, no offense.. but you need to check your own crew man..

Leader: i_fly

Current members of boo_boo:

this is your helper crew..
i know a multi when i see one..
i count 10 multis, and 1 real account..
sorry Ray, but this had to be pointed out in here, i will email you about this later..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

luke man..im in ur crew so i feel ur pain..but coming out like this jus means that they are going to start accusing us of multis which we already have been...and i mean i dont know one person in our crew that is using multis..i dont know about dynasty but it's apart of the game....
AlKi

yeah looks like a real crew battle is starting the multi accusations are flying all around, lude do u remember when we won i think each of the crew members had like 3 temp bans it was fucked up
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
XxPakixX Wrote:im dan's multi..w000t
if Dynasty used multis..
i'd be the main source..
and it wouldn't be one or two multis..
it'd be 40 or 50 multis..

sad but true

me panda tak race our fuking ass off n get accused of multis

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR

as one of mc's greatest ex-cheaters we dont fuking around with a few multis as dan says if we cheated u would see a bare minimum of 40 per person.

next we are no stupid when we cheat we cheat so we wouldnt be caught not the retarted way like blunts helper crew whichis the dumbest looking multi crew i have ever seen.

finally we are raing our ass of for 10-15 hours per day no exahgerations for some of us and non of us are touching multis some people are only racing us some peopel only race yall do not start bullshit about multis please.

end of discuSSION like S S I O N ....try but yall get nothing

multis are part of the game, since times as long as i remember, or how the fark crew wins came about..
Sg-Tan Running

nicely sed chottu ^^
i couldn't say sumthn like dat bettar..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

This is why i wanted whore one person at a time.. Then noone will multi
mecca :postwhore:

I am pretty sure i would KNOW if there was, don't ya think? Anyone that has multi's on a top crew run with all the new ways CI has to find them is STUPID! Do you know how many crews have been banned/disbanned for that? The other crews that are in a position to win watch the other crews LIKE hawks. I used to have a few multi's myself when it was sort of overlooked. I KNOW how to spot them easily as I am sure my opponents also do.

If you are playing for top crew, I am watching you too. I did spot some this round, as least some I suspected. So be careful about multi's. If dynasty has some, submit their ID# to CI or SHUT UP. This is not the place for this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multi's are out of control again!!! DoomsDay 0 934 01-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: DoomsDay
  Can we please get a multi sweep Tokkiez 1 747 10-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Xero
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Let's take a look at "Dynasty" for a second.. Victorious 14 2,609 04-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  DYNASTY REBORN Chronic_2k 6 1,448 02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Do I Smell A Multi? burn_u_out 14 3,354 12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  congrats dynasty LuDe 16 3,598 11-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  juss a quick question for DYNASTY people... XxPakixX 28 5,445 10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Multi... burn_u_out 3 1,445 10-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Dannyboy1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon