runs****

*trips
*falls
*dies
Sad
all Kyle's fault!

LOL your bells got jingled

Now back on topic good luck to BB4L next session

Just to set everything rite here, first ever person to run a BB4L crew is hattori hanzo (bakel), googol (doug) was in his crew from the very start, hattori retired and let googol take over then googol retired and let me take over.. so there is how it is.. lol unlucky slick you dnt know mc history ... Tongue

oh and there was a few BB4L wannabe's tried to lead them a couple of times like matt_winn LOL
Wink

oh matt no offence btw.. Tongue
Wink

Actually numbnuts I lead the First Ever succesful BB4L crew taking over from Hattori. So get your facts straight, after me came Walter(googol) then to I can't remember his name which was BB4L2.

So you better watch where your stepping King_Dork. The original leader of BB4L was sweetlake-racer / joe or something along those lines. They started off as a crew of dutchies, then became dutchies an a Aussie then a mixed crew for the first win which then became many more with Walter leading.

An as far as the leader terms I meant Walter, since Walter did alot of the organising when I lead then took over the following round. I dont remember you being apart of BB4L at all King_Ding, I do remember you begging to be part though.

matt>>king ding

ROFL at you, king_dork dam!! lol hold on to i go into the corner of my room and cry my eyes out because that was jst a kick to the balls, lay off the insults man you could really hurt someone saying things like that, numbnuts LOL.. im not gonna start flaming you cause ill def lose...

we will never know the exact history lol so stop ur bitching and if you want ill give you one doller so you can go ring somebody who gives a fuck Tongue
Wink

You already know I am right thats why your shutting up.

Maybe you are right, i was posting about what my knowledge was over BB4L n u go act like a gay turtle tit btw isnt the catoon on now, shouldnt you go and smack off over the "turtle squad" LOL
Wink

joes / bakel(hattori hanzo) / walter(googol) / kaj_a / glenn(vtec666) / marcel(netstorm) and even xander at one point were the original bb4l's

"original members" wise..

matt win wasnt

ding wasnt

but of course, first actual crew WIN was when bb4l was under me :x points to Z's Hypetribe*

to which under the name BB4L googol led them to the first win o.o

so newbies, get your points straight

just like the crew "nsx_dreamn" was originally done by nsx19@DSM_Tuner

x_x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BB4L KiNg_DiNg 10 2,260 04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  BB4L KiNg_DiNg 33 6,647 02-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Last Post: KiNg_DiNg
  Ezavm the return.... EzAvm 24 4,308 12-04-2005, 05:01 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Helping JR Project, BB4L, Kronic Krew and PPP jdoggyfu80 6 1,917 07-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  MidniterZ Return 180sx 29 5,387 06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon