Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
true legends of mc crew

LMAO... :lol:
Drag-Master

that sounds a lil dodgy .....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

skogey10 Wrote:Maybe we should ask for our 450+ medals between us back? Nah, why bother, if you're good enough you know who is better, and that's us. Hell, between Jon, Glynn, and I we have over 120 Icons I would think. Zura has a great crew too, we have all been around for a while and did everything there is to do, why prove it to a group of new guys that we could own for free playing once a day? Confusedhock:

lol i had 48 or something if u include all those top 25s n stuff, i never did win tho lol got 3rd n second i think and top hi n some other shit.. it all used to be listed in the archives but i aint gone lookin for along time, i been back for 3 rounds and i play alot lot less and dont spend.. its just fun now

boostered Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:Maybe we should ask for our 450+ medals between us back? Nah, why bother, if you're good enough you know who is better, and that's us. Hell, between Jon, Glynn, and I we have over 120 Icons I would think. Zura has a great crew too, we have all been around for a while and did everything there is to do, why prove it to a group of new guys that we could own for free playing once a day? Confusedhock:

lol i had 48 or something if u include all those top 25s n stuff, i never did win tho lol got 3rd n second i think and top hi n some other shit.. it all used to be listed in the archives but i aint gone lookin for along time, i been back for 3 rounds and i play alot lot less and dont spend.. its just fun now

oh and in all honesty i dont deserve to be in the crew with half these guys lol, it was just that skoges remembered me from way back when Smile i do remember being a target for teet for a few rounds when bangzoom was about , shit just about everyone worth knowing has raped me at some stage lol

I had 50 some odd icons... I know it was the most.

Jered must not think I am good enough... he never invited me Cry
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

monteman Wrote:I had 50 some odd icons... I know it was the most.

Jered must not think I am good enough... he never invited me Cry

Yea you had the most i was close glynn was close jered was getting there..

your in another great crew other than having shadow in it Smile its like we have 2 vet crews...

and for missing medalsits not worth getting the new ones... It takes time and effort and sometimes a little cash. This game is a time filler now thats all it is to most vets.

Yeah... I have no doubts I could get the icons back but why? I just cme on and rape some n00bs... spend maybe $25 a session at the start thats it...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

for fun :3

you and i both know the REAL reason why some cbb to get the icons back

but that would be against the rules, lol

rofl... true :wink:

Rakim I love you <3

they are legends
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew name tread 28 6,297 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM