Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
true legends of mc crew

^^no argument there...

but i still dont think they have to prove themselves..i mean look...everyone knows who they are and what they can do...so i jus think that they dont have to prove anything...
AlKi

SS_Vegito Wrote:
monteman Wrote:I had 50 some odd icons... I know it was the most.

Jered must not think I am good enough... he never invited me Cry

Yea you had the most i was close glynn was close jered was getting there..

your in another great crew other than having shadow in it Smile its like we have 2 vet crews...

and for missing medalsits not worth getting the new ones... It takes time and effort and sometimes a little cash. This game is a time filler now thats all it is to most vets.

lol that was a cheap shot you jerk... i can hang with any one out of the two crews save for maybe a few and you know it

asshat
*insert signature here*

<3 Shadybear
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

we might not be the players we use to be , but we are as much legends as anyone can be in this game. I dont spend anymore. I dont even pay for membership , i sign on , waste credits and im off. just as most of us do. alot of you cant really understand how we can be considered "legends" b/c you werent playing years ago when we started and saw exactly what we did with this game. this game is what it is b/c of what alot of us did and let everyone else know about the game. 90% of what you use now ( HI#s , working , stradegys, etc) came from all of us. so should we be considered legends? yes

Exactly Justin... how many people would know how to HI if we all didn't figure it out. How many changes would the game have been through without all of us playing and giving feedback.

n00bs just don't see that the game has been around longer then they have had the internet Tongue
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i would like to just say 2 things
#1 they are legends lol
and
#2 it would be cool if they would actually play the game again like they use to, and teach these noobs how to really play lol

altho this is comming from someone how was around when they all played, i'm not too far from a noob myself (or atlest i consider myself to be a noob Sad only cuz i dont have the money to dump into a game lol)
[Image: club.gif]

i never said they were not legends but they look just like everyone else now
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

liltreadburn Wrote:i never said they were not legends but they look just like everyone else now
jee what about 3 months ago everyone had there medals removed so now almost everyone looks like a noob :x

i know that is why i say they should come back and play again
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

seeing that you and everyone else knows there legends, they have nothing to really prove
medals dont make ppl legends, just a thought lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew name tread 28 6,297 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM