Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Story

Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:I think so man..I dunno..lol..but im sure you and zura can agree with me that he (no offense) is better at mc..Maybe not at all the parts and points of mc but most?

it really doesnt matter who is better. none of them have accomplished anything in MC

momo doesnt even play MC, if you want to what he has done then go to TS
All I need is One Mic.

Was he the one that spent a ton to get top HI with like 300 HI's?

Either way flame again and I will make the forums a fond memory for you Agent.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

srry monte..its over..I wasnt trying to flame..srry..BTW..Nice hitting me
lol

good job
||WiReD||

JDMAccord02 Wrote:
Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:I think so man..I dunno..lol..but im sure you and zura can agree with me that he (no offense) is better at mc..Maybe not at all the parts and points of mc but most?

it really doesnt matter who is better. none of them have accomplished anything in MC

momo doesnt even play MC, if you want to what he has done then go to TS

i did accomplish things in MC, way back. Since the icons were removed u cant see jacked shit.

Ohhh and for your information i started the same day as david...
true, i dont play MC, if i tried i know i could make top 10, with just some hints...
MoMo Owns ya all day and night
also known as MAuRiZiO and MARIO

mSzura Wrote:
Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:By the way homo(i mean momo)..CrAzY is not a n00b..He has been playing WAY longer than u..I think you forgot to look at the year...
Your such a n00b...Ag3nT_n00bie_MaN,<---- guess i sorta am..(got ur back CrAzY..thnks for the races)

first of all, playing longer means squat unless you've done something remarkable. even then if you're a rude twit, no one gives any recognition but most importantly, zero respect.

secondly, the year doesnt come in play, as the halfwit himself didnt state the year, rather claimed (qupted from his actual pm)

-----
From: CrAzY_FREE-WINS Date: Dec 30, 05 - 12:28PM Delete Reply
hey dumbshit... october 20th is before may 30th... or are you 3 and dont know your months yet?
-----

note, he himself highlighted month and not year. so as for that sentiment, he left himself wide open. and with his attitude, begging for a humiliation.

note, newbie would be proper for new players. noob rather, is exactly what you're portraying. a newcomer, or vet who doesnt know squat, yet does things to gain attention or aleviate his net social stat. among other hilarious actions.

good day

sounds liek me i been playing like lil more then a year and have no respect and haven't won anything lol. never felt liek it. just play for bs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Round NYPD 6 3,953 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  A Last Farewell To A Great g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ 20 4,355 07-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Wraith
  Thx every1 fer a great year HeartBeatStoper 10 2,319 05-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  A Great Person Gone To Trash...Again KiroDiesel 12 3,168 01-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Last Post: boskeeter

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon