Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Dynasty_

A great leader...A great team...A great crew...A great DYNASTY...
That was a great year guys..Ray made this game TOP GAME EVER..NICELY DONE...
Takumi-..You have waited SO LONG FOR THIS...I remember when you wanted your first top 25 way back..Then u got 2 of those and wanted a top crew..You got 3or4 in a row..Not counting 3rd place this round..
Good Job Bro...

GOOD JOB DYNASTY---INCLUDING PANDA!
||WiReD||

<3 tak wil bare my children

Thank u bro, i tried my best & most importantly luck is on my side. I would also like to thank my crew mates, Especially Dyna for giving me the opportunity to lead Dynasty and the others for their support. Ty all. Smile

I love all of you guys in Dynasty...You are all a GREAT bunch of guys..(and girls)..Romeo especially..I want to say that you have really turned a corner and become even BETTER at mc than u were before..It is an awesome combination how part of NSX is now with Dynasty..

Shout outs to romeo and Vee!!!Big Grin
||WiReD||

rom3o Wrote:<3 tak wil bare my children

LOL

anyways GG Smile
Drag-Master

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:It is an awesome combination how part of NSX is now with Dynasty..

Shout outs to romeo and Vee!!!Big Grin

who from nsx was in dynasty :?
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Romeo and GIJOE
||WiReD||

lol

midori i havent gotten better ive gotten slacker since my brohter retired, but doesnt mean i didnt race hard...

as for me n gijoe nsx? lol ah man better straiten out those facts niether of us are wer both silence / akika.

not dynasty or nsx

yeah i didn't want to say anything but romeo has yet to roll with nsx for a round
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...w-0805.jpg

ahhh good old daiz, i spent 3minutes in with nsx its all i needed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  _DyNaStY_ nitroussuprarola 28 5,334 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon