Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_DyNaStY_

As most of you know, I am bringing back the Original Dynasty Crew. I am in need of 1 or two good and hard racers that are interested in joining for next session.

The Crew So Far Goes As Follows:
nitroussuprarola
OMFG_Its_Mr_Moon
Race_Me_Fool aka RedlinedVR-4
mecca_boy
AP0CALYPT0 aka WiiCk3d_DrOoPie
D1STURB3D
Daggermouth
KillSwitchEngage
jweezy

EDIT: W/L Ratio OVER 90%

hey man ill join m looking for a good crew thts gunna be on the top crew list ya know and i had my W/L @ 853/312 @ an (71.82%) not pos. about the numbers but it was around there Cool

Wish I could of stayed with you all. Go get em!!!! Next time Ryan... next time =)

wow u wetre with them ?

thinking about making a crew and need a crew co/l... so any one wanna start a crew up message me w/ a possible name and or reply alsoo im gunna need ppl for the crew

HONDAJR7541 Wrote:wow u wetre with them ?

LOL!! Yeah, been playing since 2004

wowo ive only been playing for a month now lol soo i'm kinda new to everything so u must be one of the oldschool players then lol but yheaa i remember i raced u a couple of times w/ my 911 lol
JDM-PROJECTS

HONDAJR7541 Wrote:hey man ill join m looking for a good crew thts gunna be on the top crew list ya know and i had my W/L @ 853/312 @ an (71.82%) not pos. about the numbers but it was around there Cool

What's your in ign for mc?
_DyNaStY_ FTW!!!!!

my sig JDM-PROJECTS i was @ 815 mill beating most ppl tht were in the top billions w/ my 911 it was runnig a [email protected]
JDM-PROJECTS

lol yea i think you beat me a couple times. however, i only played this for 7 days Tongue

i was at almost 10 bill, level 35 running a rough 8.9sec
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  _Dynasty_ WiReD__ 20 3,834 01-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon