Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K How Bout This

It is impossible even at the moment for a non member to attain 35. Many tried last session and the only reason they made it was the new years gift of credits. you need approximately 1300-1500 credits to do it in one go, and if you don't get it you basically start fresh.

here is how it works
1. Race/Recruit whatever to 2800ims (3200 if you get lucky on the last race) and cruise to 4200 (btw my max seemed to be 4159? lol)
2. sell everything in inventory, buy around 190mill cals and have 0 or close to it cash.
3. work 1k creds
4. hit the driver training button REALLY fast!

you can't make 842mill on the creds you have left after racing /cruising to 4200, it just can't be done.

What im saying is, cruise until you get the 4200 IM's then get offline, wait for the 1k credits to reaccumulate, then work 1k creds.

But if pinks are removed then non-members will not be able to get the GT1 or whatever it is from friends, and they cannot buy it as they are non members

Plz note I am not having a stab at CI for being biased towards non members, as I have spent money on this game, and have plans to do so again in the future.

GT3 for the record Wink although having a GT1 would be awesome that car is a monster lol.

I know you aren't taking a shot at CI and never thought you were Smile

the chances of getting and keeping 4200 cms without getting them recruited is between slim and none. I have maybe once been on that top im list without the recruiters kicking the crap outta me in less than an hour.

No Rick, I was not aiming that at you, sorry if you thought I was, I was targeting it towards Will, he was the one who thought I was having a shot at CI

calder12 Wrote:3. work 1k creds
4. hit the driver training button REALLY fast!

This is where tabbed browsing can come in handy. tab the driver training page, work, then switch tabs, and viola. No loading time for the training page as you've already got it loaded, and that much less of a chance of getting hit before you can get lvl 35
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

SHA, sorry I didn't mean to sound nasty, I was basically just saying that Corrupt Interactive does not care nearly as much about non-members as they do about members, which I completely respect, because it is a company and they need to satisfy the real customers.

actually i have been given a range rover stormer (concept) and they really cant cheat much because like that car even if the person that gave it was high enough level to do all the mods it doesnt all transfer to the person. lik it had all the mods possible but still ran about 9.2+ unless i got to a higher level like 14 or 15

The point is it will run WAY faster than anything else you could build yourself, therefore putting you in a superior position to others your level, which since those are the people you get most exp from is kinda unfair.

altho rick when everyone and their mother has a rover then nowone your lvl is faster then the other lol
[Image: club.gif]

Outkast Wrote:I just started racing again this round and something interesting has been brought to my attention, lame ass lev 1 guys with no skills can be given lev 5 cars and actually use them to cheat there way to early victories, how bout this option gets taken out it's fuckin bullshit

i completely agree with you... if i look at it in a positive way the best ican do is say it adds a twist to the game by giving lesser skilled racers a higher chance of winning races
i see it as only fair that its removed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  or how bout icons for most races won and most races lost? msimon522 4 1,851 03-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon