Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any NON-membership people here?

SHA Wrote:
KiNg_DiNg Wrote:WTF stop talkiings shit the lot of you..

how is this game about about stealing..

its only about stealing if you have played for a long while and wouldnt have the time to race any more...

you dont see new ppl come into the game and start stealing? they race first!!!!!

look at this round...its been nothing but racing .. Silence, zuras crew and btp and now DV...
:?

*coughs* What about me paddy?

Quote:b_0_r_n_t_o_p_l_a_y $1,220,057,980
DeeP_VibrationS $117,390,727
Anarchist $6,799,885
NIsmo_Speed $4,683,350

question answered? :?
your not in the running for top crew, that's all i'm saying..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hhahah, i dont have membership and i've never had it since day one

havnt spent a single penny on this game lol
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

i don't have a membership or purches creds this is my first time back after a long break but i had to make a new name. i don't find it hard i just either log on cruse 300(crusing 10 a time) credits and work 700 then stay on and race ppl as the credtis come or just log off n come back later.

EricSSU Wrote:Well, i have played this game since it's second round. I know my registration date doesnt say so, but there was a period of many many months that i didnt play, and forgot my UN/PW.

Anyways, I do not have a membership and sadly am limited to my 1,000 credits receiving only 12 every 5 minutes. I am proud of myself this round that as I write this I am a lvl 25, almost 26.

How many other people are here without memberships? It's tough to play this way against all of you with superior credit purchasing power!!!

Oxymoron 4tw

I didn't have a membership until last session and it doesn't hinder you that much.

Things you can do without a membership or bought creds

1. Race for level. 34 is attainable without a membership, the exp for 35 is as well but I doubt that the cash to pay for the upgrade is, jdodgecharger, myself and a few others attempted it last session to no avail.
2. Hit a little.

Things you need a membership for

1. Actually have enough creds to work enough to pay for 35
2. Hit a lot
3. Make top 10. Sorry I cannot see this happening without being able to work at least 1k creds in the last minute or so.

But other than that the game is easily playable as a nonmember. Racing online actually takes less creds than you gain over time. Racing offline for exp does as well as you usually have only 2 to 3 people your level to spam. Yeah having a membership has it's benefits, but it has been proven time and again that if you are smart with your creds you can still compete and have fun as a nonmember.

calder12 Wrote:I didn't have a membership until last session and it doesn't hinder you that much.

1. Race for level. 34 is attainable without a membership, the exp for 35 is as well but I doubt that the cash to pay for the upgrade is, jdodgecharger, myself and a few others attempted it last session to no avail.
2. Hit a little.

2. Hit a lot
3. Make top 10. Sorry I cannot see this happening without being able to work at least 1k creds in the last minute or so.

But other than that the game is easily playable as a nonmember. Racing online actually takes less creds than you gain over time. Racing offline for exp does as well as you usually have only 2 to 3 people your level to spam. Yeah having a membership has it's benefits, but it has been proven time and again that if you are smart with your creds you can still compete and have fun as a nonmember.

This is probably true, i am about to level up to 34 now and damn it costs a lot. Oh well, i have fun.

EricSSU Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:I didn't have a membership until last session and it doesn't hinder you that much.

2. Hit a little.

2. Hit a lot

This is probably true, i am about to level up to 34 now and damn it costs a lot. Oh well, i have fun.

That is the entire point of being here. Seems not enough people realize that Smile

calder12 Wrote:That is the entire point of being here. Seems not enough people realize that Smile

It does get to be a pain in the ass when you're oooh sooo close to being able to buy the next level, only to have someone hit you for a good chuck of money within the 30 seconds you have to logout
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

eh impossible to save for 35 lol, you gotta get it or try again, I tried that, pointless

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Membership credit for days MC is Not on... casper_305 0 1,271 10-22-2018, 06:56 AM
Last Post: casper_305
  credits and membership days cjw21 4 2,226 12-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Membership owed for winning the game Tokkiez 4 1,883 05-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Membership Daggermouth 0 1,024 04-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Daggermouth
  Membership dnb_Fueld 34 8,081 03-18-2010, 12:22 PM
  Membership! DrOoPie 4 1,778 06-07-2009, 03:03 PM
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM