Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lvl 35

yeah, I did it after a few tries. It sucks when your IMs happiness is low, you wont get much working with that. Smile

I doubt you get HI even there's a few hitters on line. just open 2 windows, one with driver training and one with working. Once you work 1K of creds, hit the driver training button. Since your NW will be low prior to working, no many will Hi you.

:wink:
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

I tired it, but only got just over 700M with 4172 IMs. I tried racing a bit after that to get happiness up, but I can't seem to get it above 60%, and that was racing quite a bit too. It seemed that most races happiness would go DOWN rather than up.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Aramis Wrote:yeah, I did it after a few tries. It sucks when your IMs happiness is low, you wont get much working with that. Smile

I doubt you get HI even there's a few hitters on line. just open 2 windows, one with driver training and one with working. Once you work 1K of creds, hit the driver training button. Since your NW will be low prior to working, no many will Hi you.

:wink:

a lot of people arent that smart
im sorry to say
*insert signature here*

finally got it! thanks you know whos for helping me lvl. this is first time ive actually tried to play this game and i got so damn addicted. but btw, is 36 even attainable?

gratz aramis :x

forgot bout crew chat* ._.

try cruising to full models in a gt3 then gettin into a stock car like a mustang cobra then work...and make sure you have nothing in your inventory
what the deuce?!

you all are lucky you can even BUY a GT3...I dont have a membership but trust me, I will be going for it soon Smile

have any NON-membership people ever made it to the top before? Hehe, am SCARED!!!!

EricSSU Wrote:you all are lucky you can even BUY a GT3...I dont have a membership but trust me, I will be going for it soon Smile

have any NON-membership people ever made it to the top before? Hehe, am SCARED!!!!

By going for it i mean lvl 35...i am at 100% on 34 right now, so we will see...luckily there is like a week left. No more silly racing people for pinks...IT'S ON.

We tried Eric lol, I do believe if you make it to 35 non member you will likely be the first. I don't think it is doable without a GT3, so see if you can get one. I would help you out but membership expired so I can't build one =/

thanks for the thought, but i want to try to see if i can do this on my own. so far after working 500 credits it doesnt look too pretty. All i have to keep telling myself is that it's only 850 million. so if i can maintain cash at about 450million or so, i will do it...IF.

no to start working Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon