Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lvl 35

drg Wrote:i woulda made 35 but i got left behind one day and am stuck at 3% to level 35 Sad
and if some how your still at 34 and 97% theres a group of us comeing lol i my self just made lvl 33 just now so what like 3-4 days(i'm hoping lol) we should be there lol
[Image: club.gif]

calder12 Wrote:
drg Wrote:i woulda made 35 but i got left behind one day and am stuck at 3% to level 35 Sad

look above you Eric hasn't leveled yet I don't think

this is true, but i am really hesitant about racing right now. my win/loss ratio is 56% and i NEED to build that and only race to win. So...if you catch me online, by all means challenge me...all i have to do is decline, but my NW keeps varying too, it's back down to 190m right now.

on the plus side, i got a new porsche 987 and spend about 45 minutes buying every part and checking what type of PF i could get, it's up to 753, that's all i can get as a non-member so far. wish me luck next time Wink

I'm lvl 35 right now, pretty high networth with a stock cobra and no fuel. Spam away.
Also, 36 is like $2.1B, so I doubt anyone will make it to that.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

ill give u a gt3 if u would like :-)
Orgasm Donor

bscar Wrote:I'm lvl 35 right now, pretty high networth with a stock cobra and no fuel. Spam away.
Also, 36 is like $2.1B, so I doubt anyone will make it to that.

Holy shit there is a lvl 36? nuts....thanks for the spamming gift...i will be racing like a mad man when i get more credits...ah....7hours and counting, haha.

jodabooger Wrote:ill give u a gt3 if u would like

If you were referring to me, well...thanks but no thanks. unless i can steal one or legitimately win one i want to try to get to 35 without any handouts. Kind of a personal thing to see if i can get to 35 on my "own"

ill take a gt3 : )...hehe...im level 31 but all the people i leveled up with left me behind...so im pretty much stuck here...and im not a member so i cant buy my own gt3 : (
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

msg me in game....not online much anymore tho :?
Orgasm Donor

i'm level 31 tooo. ign Mr_Shmedvig i think. reallll low networth now cause i just bought upgrade.
midnite is spelled wrong.

[quote="EricSSU"]Holy shit there is a lvl 36? nuts....thanks for the spamming gift...i will be racing like a mad man when i get more credits...ah....7hours and counting, haha.
quote]

roflmao, did you happen to notice your percentage? I have been 35 for what almost 2 weeks now? at least a week, I haven't hit 1% xD

Good luck man, more power to ya if you hit 10%

Your Import Models sold 143,031,562 calendars, which made you $715,157,810.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $56,230.
You lost 0 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 47,230,445 calendars remaining.

This is with 3768 models @ 89% happiness...damnit, i am going to have to re-adjust a bit...it was only my second try, so maybe next time Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon