Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lvl 35

Eric,

I hope you can make it in your next try. I guess you will be the first non-member on lvl 35.

8)
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

someone get this guy a GT3 and get the recruiters to lay off him, hell I'll send him wins offline to get his happiness up if someone else will help, let him get to 4200, log off and wait and just work when he logs back in

can i be the 2nd non-member lvl 35? lol
im almost there. 1 more day and ill try to jump Smile

remco Wrote:can i be the 2nd non-member lvl 35? lol
im almost there. 1 more day and ill try to jump Smile
damnit you ppl are supose to wait for me Sad
[Image: club.gif]

calder12 Wrote:someone get this guy a GT3 and get the recruiters to lay off him, hell I'll send him wins offline to get his happiness up if someone else will help, let him get to 4200, log off and wait and just work when he logs back in

Not sure if you are talking about me, but if you are...thanks but no thanks!! I wanted to try to do this on my own Smile Whatever happens happens, my models are fair game like everyone else's. On the plus side my happiness is at 89% now...so we will see, woohoo.

if you are going to try and do it without a GT3 man get your happiness to 100% for sure it will be hard enough anyways

THEONE Wrote:if you are going to try and do it without a GT3 man get your happiness to 100% for sure it will be hard enough anyways

Your Import Models sold 150,347,537 calendars, which made you $751,737,685.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $30,810.
You lost 0 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 15,791,178 calendars remaining.

Damnit....89% happiness wont do you are correct. This is with 3781 models, so i dunno...i am starting to guess this isnt possible, haha.

time to race my ass off to get model happiness in the 90's

also, do you guys think i should be in a car that my highest pf when i work? or should that not matter?

EricSSU Wrote:also, do you guys think i should be in a car that my highest pf when i work? or should that not matter?

that i am pretty sure doesn't matter, but you really need to get your happiness to 100% it is close enough to try and get it with 4200 ims and 100% let alone only 3800 ims, i will try and get you one though ok

EricSSU Wrote:also, do you guys think i should be in a car that my highest pf when i work? or should that not matter?

No, buy the $2500 mustang, dump every bit of fuel and $$ into callendars, get to ~200M networth and work.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon