Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear confucsion -_-

if having a macro to keep you only online is cheating, then i guess i deserved to be banned

well yes it is cheating, how can you say its not, and you did it twice,
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

k using a macro to keep u onlien is cheating

but using amacro + bot is cheating that should be baned, ray banned u because of that wen i cheated admited it with pride.

u deny it in a cowardl way and its pathetic.

[Image: pakimulti1.jpg]
[Image: pakimulti2.jpg]
[Image: pakimulti3.jpg]
[Image: pakimulti4.jpg]

[Image: pakiboterror1.jpg]
[Image: pakiboterror2.jpg]

also notice my dope racing every event xD but yer paki enough with ur sht.

yay having 2 people racing u cuz there online and u ask them to keep on racing u is having multis..then it must mean that the names u were racing against were multis too but the diff is that there higher in NW :O and if i would cheat, i would do it big not puny 2 names..ask any 1 that knows me lol but there is no reason to cheat in this game.

unnesessary comment, dont do it again.

sorry for double post(no edit?) but i juss wanna admit it was funny when you were on kabigans name in the begining of the session trying to get in my crew Big Grin

This ordeal has gone on long enough, this is for recruiting not bitching, the is FLAME WARS go there and vent your anger you 2. Saying there are cheaters here and there are silly assumptions because of your attitudes whos going to listen to you? think about it and if you still want to go at eachother which i dont really see the point, go to flame wars.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon