Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear confucsion -_-

XxPakixX Wrote:and i guess i cant even get a free ride once in a while

well personally i dont agree with free rides that is just me, giving crew wins is one thing, but getting a free ride is a totally different story but i have said my peace and i wont say anything more about it

CONGRATS BTP!!! Big Grin

hmmm well gj to BTP

good to see theres more people who dont care about icons, godo to see the one left, luke even to u still under the impresssion i cheated i respect icons dont mean anything to u but being a a rea crew thats lead properly won fairly and cators to everyone.

wraith u talk about crews umping 1.2 bil at least the better plaers in ur cre who know i didnt cheat can make logic of that, of the so called "hacking" then when your crew jumped 900bil....its was only a "glitch".

wen my crew was stil around and ur crew magicly lost cms i was the first to run and try sort out the problems and get them back for u.

WIRED is an ametuer a noob a cock-kisser preoubecent fool who will jump burn move from 1 crew to another just to get an icon, its depressing he got one this session.

if u spoke to raymond to get wired back in i thought the right thing to do by the crew would be remove him n ask for the oen and highway to be put back in.....ut maybe thats what id expect of a good leader.

spiderman congratulations u finally got ur icon i hope it was all worth it old frends really do.

other then that, yerbs, tana the other who raced hard, legitement, long hours, good work and u never fail to impress me wiht ur abilities guys u deserve it.

pz

thanks romeo... and bout paki and ido..luke talked to me bout it..i said it wouldnt be btp with out them.. i had no prob with tyem join'n.. hell i gave joey a free ride in nsx when i was leader .. i worked and raced his account myself.. no 1 bitched... infact i would give any1 of my friends a free ride if i could.. luke had room 2 people that comee to mind paki and ido..

even if there was only room for 1, i would of given my spot for the other if he wanted it.. thats the way i am;..:p

so tana are you saying, i could do nothing all next round, and i deserve a spot in NSX, becasue im true NSX??
as i said before you dont need to fill all the spots, im glad i left BTP now that i tihnk about how luke acted as leader, we raced hard and won hard under the name BTP, we dont need paki and ido in there, to make it official, we made btp look great without them, my two cents anyway
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

luke u know me..u dont need to ask the question when u know the answer to it...

i luv tana :oops: bestest person ever lol..and i dont think im going to do anymore of this crew stuff anymore, all drama

PS: If i wasnt banned in the begining, BTP would have still won

i very much doubt that paki, but think what you gotta tihnk, yourr the leader you should ahve set an example at the start of the round, instead you decided to cheat, i vowl to never be in a cheatign crew, so i would have left soon after
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

and with that being said i say drop it, you all know how i feel about it, i told luke about it, and tana, i said my peace, and you have all aswell

so lets just focus on next round, we have a good battle with ez's crew, NSX, and zenders crew, it should be a great CLEAN battle for top and i am very ready to get it started, so lets talk about that instead

yeah well said, i jsut wanna hear from yerbs, or maybe here from ido or paki, but wanna find out the story for next round, ill just say dont agree with any of that, and in future i would find it hard to ever run with btp, again, depending on leader ofcourse
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon