Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who wants me?(halo2master)

DA Wrote:
burn_u_out Wrote:
burn_u_out Wrote:
mullenm14 Wrote:hey guys...i was an idiot and told about 50 crews i would join them next session so sorry if i dont wind up joining...i dont feel like joining a helper and im looking for someone making a run for top...get back to me

Panda, he does not feel like joining a helper. If he were interested in doing so, I would have asked him alrdy =P
i know him, so stfu :)

How about I don't stfu? Wut are u going to do Panda boy? kiss some admin/mod ass to get me banned, lmfao, u fool :lol:

BTW, halo2master, we'll see if you get into Zender's crew or not. Don't make assumptions b4 ppl actually invite you. lol

And on another note, a ton of ppl know I can race and work well in a crew, that's why I was in BTP this session and got a Top Crew Medal, duh...

If I didn't have to do so much crap in UniversityI could prolly even contribute more, and FYI, I wasn't one of the "free riders" I actually played in BTP in the entire round.

bwahahahahaha on the mod ass kissing thing

and i can vouche for you Shadow, he really is an excellent racer and worker, he gets mad CM's when he aint working at College

hmmmmmm that post went horribly wrong

mullenm14 Wrote:actually...i talked to zender last session and he invited me to join him in this upcoming round...so shut up if u dont know wut u are talking about

Well isn't it funny! Zender DIDN'T include ur name in his list of players for next round crew o_0 haha

And we'll see who actually wins Top Crew next round. 1 thing I've learned from running in crews is that most ppl do more talking and actually less racing. But heck, I don't know how good of a racer u can be... Just prove yourself by winning a Top Crew Medal next round =P

ill prove myself by beating you one on one multiple times...and its cuz i turned him down cuz he wanted me to get a helper crew going before i joined

ok let me solve this dispute

burn_u_out >>>>>>>>mullenm14

dispute over, back on topic

the end

...... to be continued

ha......ha......ha.....that was a good laugh DA...ive been playing this game since it came out...i might have to be owning you too if u dont watch out

mullenm14 Wrote:ha......ha......ha.....that was a good laugh DA...ive been playing this game since it came out...i might have to be owning you too if u dont watch out

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha man, i fell off my seat i laughed so hard

mullenm14 Wrote:ill prove myself by beating you one on one multiple times...and its cuz i turned him down cuz he wanted me to get a helper crew going before i joined

So WHY the hell did u make this entire thread then? If you knew u were going to be joining Zender? MOFO, lmao @ you.

"and its cuz i turned him down".....u must have not read that part....so lmao @ YOU

mullenm14 Wrote:"and its cuz i turned him down".....u must have not read that part....so lmao @ YOU

lmao @ Both of you guys, seriously, its like feeding time at a retirement home in here, calm down and shut it, you both know I would own you both

Title of this thread: who wants me?(halo2master)

If you were included in Zender's crew y in the name of god did u make this thread, aye, the dumbasses in this world.

Halo says: ha......ha......ha.....that was a good laugh DA...ive been playing this game since it came out...i might have to be owning you too if u dont watch out

So have I buddy. Your not the only one whose been around here since the beginning of MC, dumbass. Look at my Profile, and ask around. PPL like Daisy22 and some others can vouch that I was one of the first ones to start the topic on preventing ppl from cheating back in Rev 1...

But ppl didn't like me saying crap like that so I got flamed. But I guess I was right about ppl cheating, b/c it is still happening even till this day.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon