Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who wants me?(halo2master)

IM NOT INCLUDED IN ZENDERS CREW I DECLINED THE OFFER BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO START OFF IN A HELPER....wowwwwww its not difficult

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP

Enough man, leave it, drop it, back away from the computer, deep breaths, count slowly to 10

do whatever it takes but stop bickering like a bunch of old ladies

mullenm14 Wrote:"and its cuz i turned him down".....u must have not read that part....so lmao @ YOU

Yah u turned down his offer for you to CREATE A HELPER, so I guess he doesn't think you're good enuf for the MAIN CREW!

And NSX won't want you in the crew.

So it just comes down to EzAvm, but sadly, he would have invited you if he really wanted you. However, it doesn't look like he's sent u an invite yet...

In conclusion, no one wants u in a MAIN CREW, they only want u to create/join a HELPER (Zender and Panda)

So I guess, you just aren't that good of a racer, aight

for the 200th time...he wanted me to get a helper STARTED....then after about a week he would get me in there

ok back on topic please

THEONE Wrote:ok back on topic please

Thats what ive been trying to accomplish here for the past 15 minutes

mullenm14 Wrote:for the 200th time...he wanted me to get a helper STARTED....then after about a week he would get me in there

So, are u going to be creating a helper for Zender or not? I guess not b/c you've expressed that you don't want to create a helper. So again, that leaves you with only one other possible crew to join, which is EzAvm's crew. But sadly enough, he hasn't and probably won't send u an invite.

So I ask again, y did u create this thread?!

Zender has alrdy expressed his thoughts about you joining him, EzAvm hasn't sent u an invite, and NSX prolly won't want u b/c I'm friends with most of the NSX guys.

BTW, who else do u have to vouch that ur a good racer? Just Panda? Wow, you must not be really good then, b/c Panda himself was nvr really a good racer. He often just got "free rides" into Top Crews.

Oh I forgot, he is good at creating helpers that give wins, but anyone can do that, lmao.

Most racers know that it's much harder to lead/sustain a Crew, rather then just giving away wins. Even that WiReD kid gave BTP over 150 wins last session, and that was with only 1.5 Weeks left in the game.

THE END

ok well i have plenty of ppl to vouche for me...i used to be in midniterz....and if i was in that crew than anyone should be able to say i was a good racer....best racers ive ever played with were in that crew...slide and milfhunter(sexican) were the shit

slide...? full name or in game plz... I think I remember slideways86 or smthing like that... Ya he was pretty good I saw him online a lot, but I don't think SEXICAN is "that" good...

Voucher for me: Insane_kicks, Black_Metal, Wraith, Lonewolf, Highway_Officer, Lemieux, DA, STING, Kiro, MIDORI (I might have forgotten some ppl, but most of those ppl know I can race)

Lemieux, DA, STING, Kiro, MIDORI....never heard of any of them...but yea it was slideaways...and yes him AND sexican were amazing racers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon