Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who wants me?(halo2master)

burn_u_out Wrote:Voucher for me: Insane_kicks, Black_Metal, Wraith, Lonewolf, Highway_Officer, Lemieux, DA, STING, Kiro, MIDORI (I might have forgotten some ppl, but most of those ppl know I can race)
who give a rats a$$
this thread is about halo dude getting a good crew not you trying to make yourself look good

i know this isnt my place to say anything but every thread i look at your taking them well off their topic
[Image: club.gif]

i know you and da he is a great racer
and im still running a crew next session if u want to join
but u can join zender if u want
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

mullenm14 Wrote:Lemieux, DA, STING, Kiro, MIDORI....never heard of any of them...but yea it was slideaways...and yes him AND sexican were amazing racers

Well that's the thing, me and most of them have all been in the background. But now most ppl know we can race b/c our names are out there.

MIDORI and STING were both in Rom3o's crew this session until it got disbanded. And I saw them online a lot racing. So obviously they are quite good since rom3o even considered them for his crew.

As for Lemieux he's going to be joining Zender's crew next session, and he was in BTP last session (so now he has a Top Crew Medal, congrats bro)

As for Kiro, a lot of Top Crews have asked him to join, but he doesn't really care about the Top Crew Medal, he wants a Top Crew Leader medal instead, so he has been continually creating his own crew over the past few session.

BTW, I forgot to add IllicitDSM into that list of ppl that can vouch for me.

burn_u_out Wrote:
mullenm14 Wrote:Lemieux, DA, STING, Kiro, MIDORI....never heard of any of them...but yea it was slideaways...and yes him AND sexican were amazing racers

Well that's the thing, me and most of them have all been in the background. But now most ppl know we can race b/c our names are out there.

MIDORI and STING were both in Rom3o's crew this session until it got disbanded. And I saw them online a lot racing. So obviously they are quite good since rom3o even considered them for his crew.

As for Lemieux he's going to be joining Zender's crew next session, and he was in BTP last session (so now he has a Top Crew Medal, congrats bro)

As for Kiro, a lot of Top Crews have asked him to join, but he doesn't really care about the Top Crew Medal, he wants a Top Crew Leader medal instead, so he has been continually creating his own crew over the past few session.

BTW, I forgot to add IllicitDSM into that list of ppl that can vouch for me.

enough this is a warning get on topic, i am tired of people jacking threads and i will start banning people

get back on topic i know him and he was a really good racer, and you are more than welcome to run in my helper for zenders crew

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon