Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler

what negative things did he post about you?
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:what negative things did he post about you?

A word of advice, drop it

he aint in a good mood now

move slowly away from the computer screen............*runs*

slickNsxy Wrote:what kind of shots is he taking at a "mod"

He seems to think he can tell people whether they can post in threads he makes, he has done it to me, he's doing it to Tyler and I had enough. He hasn't got that right, no one does.

The mods here are here to help keep the forums fun and clean for everyone, we don't get paid for it and honestly I don't give a shit if you think someone is power tripping, because I guarantee they aren't. Push your luck too far and I will deal with it Tyler didn't ban outkast I did, he didn't ask me too either.

drop nothing hell...i wanna hear about this homie ;-p
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:drop nothing hell...i wanna hear about this homie ;-p

http://www.corruptinteractive.com/phpbb/...0b7f772be6

well read that pretty much tells you everything you need to know

calder12 Wrote:
slickNsxy Wrote:what kind of shots is he taking at a "mod"

He seems to think he can tell people whether they can post in threads he makes, he has done it to me, he's doing it to Tyler and I had enough. He hasn't got that right, no one does.

The mods here are here to help keep the forums fun and clean for everyone, we don't get paid for it and honestly I don't give a shit if you think someone is power tripping, because I guarantee they aren't. Push your luck too far and I will deal with it Tyler didn't ban outkast I did, he didn't ask me too either.

Rick, im shocked, I have never seen you so angry, stop it, you're scaring me

:cry:

lol, not particularly angry, Outkast can be a real nice guy, he can also get a little full of himself.

The new mods are just that new, well Poth has been here before, and they are doing just fine in my opinion. If Outkast wants back in he could try showing people respect, Tyler did that for him by not banning him even though he was taking personal shots in the open.

Ok thats good, I was getting worried there, an angry Rick, imagine the world, damn I dont think I could handle it

oh yea and check your PM's

all outkast did is say he don't trust theone anymore cause theone bailed theone was the 1 that started insulting people

well to be honest i just ask him to talk to me private on MSN and pm's, but he wanted to air the problems he had with me, and he also took a shot at me yesterday, and he was the one that wouldn't let it go, but i am sorry you see it differently that is your opinion

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon