Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler

of course he won't let it go, u did lie to him some people feel honesty is important over all things and then when someone the need to be able to trust lies it kind of well pisses them off understandably so

Canucks Wrote:of course he won't let it go, u did lie to him some people feel honesty is important over all things and then when someone the need to be able to trust lies it kind of well pisses them off understandably so

i am not sure i lied to anyone, yes i decided on a whim to not run but i am pretty sure i posted about it in crew chat so, so when outkast read it he knows so i dont really understand what we are still talking about, i guess you just cant let it die

i happen to be a friend of his from back in the day nobody will remember me i was bunta_rules and he told me what happened u told everyone u were quitting mc cause there was to much bs then u suddenly say u are racing again

well to be honest i was going to quit then i come back to see all that happened in btp, i had no intentions of coming back but the MC addiction got to me and i came back i didn't mean to hurt outkast or lie to anyone

but with that being said i am my own person and did come back on my own, and left btp on my own

but i am soooo ready to be done with this topic but i will give you the chance to speak to me and i wont lock it, so what else do you have?

and i also know who i am talking to tom so why dont you just come out and say it?

he also says hes not going to apologize cause he did nothing wrong all he did was tell it like it is

that is fine you can keep talking under than name as well then, but know i am not the one that banned you

i'm not him well in a way i am cause i'm passing messages from msn like the last time when monte banned him he is trying to get another account but it was taking to long so here i am

that is fine can we be done with this now?

yeah he has other stuff he wants me to deal with

THEONE Wrote:[quote=Canucks]of course he won't let it go, u did lie to him some people feel honesty is important over all things and then when someone the need to be able to trust lies it kind of well pisses them off understandably so

Quote:i guess you just cant let it die

umm me thinks u need to take your own advice tyler.., instead of bitching to me on msn bout the whole deal.. i will never turn my back on my friends so i dont know why u thought i would have your back over paki and ido since i have known them for round 2years now and i got my 1st crew icon coz of them..and real friends wouldnt put sum in that postion to choose who is wrong and who is right...there was room in the crew, not like people were booted to let them in coz that would be a differnt story...dont get me wrong bro..u are a very good guy and a nice person at that.. but put all that aside i would never turn on paki and ido..no way in hell, i just hope u can understand that and stop hate'n on luke and/or the crew coz of what happen..as i read sumwhere else it was lukes crew and he was crew leader so its his choice who he has in the crew and who he dont....i dont agree with sum of the things he did,but at the end of the day its oin the past..keep it there and move on..hell we won.. whats there to moan about??

if any of u mods feel i was out of line posting my thoughts then hell i be sorry.. also i spell bad Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon