Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Crew

Outkast Wrote:i feel bad for the people that play for a long time and never get 1 i got my first 3 in my second month

Dang Yerbs, u lucky then, I didn't get one until 5 months into the game.

Part of the reason is that there are still too many good racers out there that aren't well known enough.

In addition, there are too many "inside deals" or friends just letting ppl into the Top Crew even tho some "old vets" do jack squat, and don't deserve the medal, IMO.

Morgan Wrote:why do all the top 10 poeple in a top crew get a icon then wanna go TOP CREW again why cant a noob like me get top crew all i want is ONE ICON THEN I GOING RETIRE FROM THIS GAME cuz all this time my goal was to get ATLEAST ONE ICON

And to answer your question. It's b/c those racers who have Top Crew medals can and are able to win multiple Crew Medals. They good "e-friends" or in some cases, real friends who work well together.

No one HAS to give you the Opportunity to get one icon. You need to work for it, and obviously you haven't raced hard enuf b/c a lot of active racers would have saw u race for 5+ hrs if you were indeed online all the time.

Furthermore, keeping a 87% or higher win/lose ratio isn't hard at all. Plus, it depends on how many total races you have. I could have a 100% win/lose ratio by winning one race, but that wouldn't mean that I'm a good racer.... Not even close!

moldypenguin Wrote:since we're on that attitude, can nobody hi next session so i can get the top hi icon?
i could've sworn calder said.. 'if you want it TAKE IT'

sumn like that..

and morgan, if you want to be good, like someone else said, think it was zender..

show us you can race, get on a top 10 crew a few times, hop on top 10 races won.. hell, make/join a helper crew!

that's how i got my first top crew icon!! i made a helper crew for Zura back in the day..

[Image: topcrew-reg-0804.jpg]

<3 teh hype tribe :oops:

btw, i'm ExP_GadgeT Wink

Stop crying. You could have worked your way up to 40 and then had them all taken away.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

moldypenguin Wrote:since we're on that attitude, can nobody hi next session so i can get the top hi icon?

Im hi'ing Confusedhock:
||WiReD||

skogey10 Wrote:Stop crying. You could have worked your way up to 40 and then had them all taken away.

Confusedhock:
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

to get into a top crew u need to be known...so u have to start talkin to other peeps that have been in top crews...and i dont have one either so i wouldnt complain...ive helped a lot of top crews so far...but medals arent everything man...i would like to have a top crew medal...but if i dont its ok too...

and if u really want a medal...jus go for top 10...get to lvl 35, go for IDE #1 and top 10...thats the best shot u got man
AlKi

took me 7 months to get my 1st top crew icon
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Dan read Moldys post again, now add sarcasm to it, hmmm now you read it right Wink

Apparently i declined a top crew icon. Someone told me "i had my chance" lol. But yeah go for top10 man. I got it 1st session I actually raced in from the beginning. Get to 35 and its possible at the end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew name tread 28 6,297 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM