• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offers-------

I am saying you didnt race..You never raced hard-core in project__D

If you TRULY feel you can out race me..
Why dont we do this

You-solo-race for cms all by yourself
Me-solo-race for cms all by myself
||WiReD||

how bout we do this when i feel like racing again i'm bored with that part of this game
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I dont have time to play little games..Now or never..
||WiReD||

what do u mean little games u are a student with nothing better to do, i work 7 days a week and have a life, it would take alot of motivation for me to even bother to halfass it at this point in time
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Then say no,
i got track coming up next week again so you got a fair chance
||WiReD||

ummm track vs 2jobs working 7days aweek.. haha nate come on bro..i'v played sport it dont take up that much of yr time ^^ but like he said we been racing along time .. good time to relax and take it easy

alright yerbs
your a good racer..no doubt about it..back in the day you could've wasted me..now..i can outrace you.we're even
Love you yerbs
8)
||WiReD||

biting off more then you can chew me thinks.

HoRiZon__ Wrote:biting off more then you can chew me thinks.

good statement, now i honestly have raced with both when they were going hardcore

the difference is considered one of the better racers TODAY, and the other is considered in my opinion one of the better racers of all time

there would be no contest nate, sorry bud but yerbs would hand you your ass :o

thanks tyler he just wasn't around when i was hardcore is all

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon