Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins/Mods

No OFFENSE TO ANY MODS OR ADMINS!!!

But...I know alot of people are thinking this but ima say it. Some mods from MC's forums they know who they are were complete A-Holes..They didnt help people and treated people like shyt locked forums before any replys and stuff..Im glad that there is a new forum and I highly encourage Raymod to evaluate who should be mods and admins..But there are some admins who were very nice probally a total of 3 wich isnt much [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . I would like these new forums to be fun not ruled by the admin and mod possee... anyways no disrespect to any mods who did their jobs admins same thing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Have a great day!

Im open to your opinions just dont make this a flame war [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

O_o

nice name [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I agree with you 100% on some present mods AND past mods/admins [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

can you tell me who u r first? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol and i agree..and there will be changes sooon, dont kno if u would like them but eh cant please every 1 lol

I have had many game names...i started with XmodSkyline...then changed it to xXx__DaZeD__xXx....then to
x-_-D-A-Z-E-D-_-x now my display name is o_O (yes the lil smiley face is my online name) im pissed becuz i was #24 for ranking then i got hi'ed sum lucky bastartd hit me for 9 mill now im down to 25 mill nw was at 35mill..

OOps sorry forgot to login but thats me ^^ [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

lol...have to fix that non user posting thing [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

haha yea i liek that idea im already having fun anywho i thought this wasnt a good idea but i like it
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

well being [censored] just comes with the territory of being a mod b/c there are some dumbass noobs in the game that double post alot or do stupid things that are not suppose to happen but they are very helpful when needed
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

ya but when you dont need them cough:: ZURA ::cough can be true SOB's lol i say we have robots for mods/admins

Hey...I dunno what you got against Zura...frankly I don't care cause she can take care of herself...but somebody has to be the bad guy or people will get away with anything [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW...If you think I am an [censored] that means I did my mod duties properly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mods :D crazyfrog555 14 3,433 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  forum mods LuDe 68 10,636 01-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Game/forum mods.......... Dyna 31 5,976 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  time for new forum mods?? LuDe 21 4,303 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Dyna
  Thanks Admins He_Hate_Me 8 2,450 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sohc_my_dohc
  Ray/Cres...Mods being slack ?? TheJMan 24 5,485 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  MODS joedabooger 3 1,271 04-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins ) mattachoo 12 3,099 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_
  DUDE I FOUND THE ADMINS AVATAR sawan 4 1,894 02-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Are crew mods capped? chuss 9 2,419 10-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon