Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oioioi!!!!

i totally agree.....i miss the good ol days, thats when MC was at its finest!!!
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

180sx Wrote:i totally agree.....i miss the good ol days, thats when MC was at its finest!!!

just to let you know.. Eli is refering to the part of MC that he liked the best, which was getting a descent level, dropping to 50k NW, and beating people for pinks (in a $45k car) that have 2 million dollar cars.. that's how Eli liked it, it was fun.. pink slips are only made to give your friends cars now.. it's lame, bring it back Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
180sx Wrote:i totally agree.....i miss the good ol days, thats when MC was at its finest!!!

just to let you know.. Eli is refering to the part of MC that he liked the best, which was getting a descent level, dropping to 50k NW, and beating people for pinks (in a $45k car) that have 2 million dollar cars.. that's how Eli liked it, it was fun.. pink slips are only made to give your friends cars now.. it's lame, bring it back Big Grin

shhhhh!!.....gawd dan not so loud LOL
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did u say louder? Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

yeah, beatin ppl at pinks might b fun....... if ppl r stupid enuff 2 do it. i never accepted pinks, even tho i was usually almost a sure win.

the exp thing definitely should b re-worked so that it would take a whole round of serious racing 2 get 2 lvl 35. OR make it so the levels keep going.... and if that's the case, lvl 36 should b slightly less than $2.1 billion Confusedhock:

and my original idea of more useful crews would b a big improvement and would make it a lil more interesting, too.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:

omg those days were so fun. getting to level 18 first with a 2 mil networth then getting the 15 most pink slips possible and keeping the 15 most expensive. THOSE were the real racing days.
midnite is spelled wrong.

bring back the old exp system when everyone only made it to lvl 15-18 and only the best would get to 20-23 to get IDE
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

y is every1 so cool on only gettin 2 lvl 23? wtf is wrong with u? y even have any lvl beyond that if that's they highest any1 can get?
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

eRazorzEDGE Wrote:y is every1 so cool on only gettin 2 lvl 23? wtf is wrong with u? y even have any lvl beyond that if that's they highest any1 can get?

bc at least at that exp system it was more fun bc it made only a few ppl go for a ide and wasnt bout who could spend the most for ide and shit like that most of the time for ide now its bout who can have a lvl buddy and who can get there 1st and the ppl that always get there 1st are spenders bc they can spend to lvl and lvl and lvl in a day jump like 7 or 8 lvl pretty easy......the old exp way was harder to get exp to get to higher lvls but you would get to the fisrt 5 lvls fast if you just were a racer that was part of a crew that was racing online alot..........now racers in crews get less time to race online bc they have to focus more time on lvlin n the only way to do that is by racing ppl the same lvl as you......
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

HOMIEPA Wrote:bring back the old exp system when everyone only made it to lvl 15-18 and only the best would get to 20-23 to get IDE

old exp? lvl 23 ide? you must be new then. even sleepers could get lvl 27 tops back then -.-

29-30 = 1-2 person = ide

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon