Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oioioi!!!!

well what i'm sayin is this..... stop talkin about bringin it back 2 where only a few ppl could get lvl 23 if that's not EXACTLY what u want 2 happen.

i agree it's nicer 2 make the lvl's more challenging, but they still have 2 b attainable. make it so that only ppl whom r racin doubles every 9 mins 4 say 10 hours a day, with a 700 mil NW difference the whole time can reach lvl 35 n 20 days...... yeah?
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

I agree 100%, make getting exp harder or make more lvls.
Back in MC V1 only a select few could get to lvl 30 (like Zura said), and then it came down to who had the better tunning skills.

Also, MC has really turned into a racing game, and I think Ray should rework the challenging system (where you can race ppl again in like 5 mins, instead of the 9-10 mins now)

Might want to also add a little more incentive for ppl who HI and Boost b/c in the past few months those aspects of the game have really gone down hill (look @ the stats page) Maybe add a higher % to HIs (not just max 30% since sooo many ppl can make MUCH more just by lvling and working @ lvl 30-35).

That's my 2 Cents Big Grin

i say go back to the OLD MC EXP SYSTEM
with the 2502 trick
[Image: club.gif]

im with u too dan..i like the old exp lvls better
AlKi

burn_u_out Wrote:Might want to also add a little more incentive for ppl who HI and Boost b/c in the past few months those aspects of the game have really gone down hill (look @ the stats page) Maybe add a higher % to HIs (not just max 30% since sooo many ppl can make MUCH more just by lvling and working @ lvl 30-35).

now, i know ur jokin, dude! it doesn't matter how much u make from workin when ANYBODY can steal what u just made and more n 10 seconds. and now that u can't xfer cash 2 another person..... it's YOU vs. EVERYONE. how fukin fair is that? every1 who's at a high NW n order 2 gain the exp they so desperartely want is almost immediately HIt down whether online or off...... yeah, we need more HI's and more taken from u :roll:
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

mSzura Wrote:
HOMIEPA Wrote:bring back the old exp system when everyone only made it to lvl 15-18 and only the best would get to 20-23 to get IDE

old exp? lvl 23 ide? you must be new then. even sleepers could get lvl 27 tops back then -.-

29-30 = 1-2 person = ide

i wasn't talking of the old old EXP, i was speaking of the rev 2 EXP.. :?

like.. when i got IDE kinda EXP w/o the cash races to get me the EXP kinda EXP Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

mSzura Wrote:
HOMIEPA Wrote:bring back the old exp system when everyone only made it to lvl 15-18 and only the best would get to 20-23 to get IDE

old exp? lvl 23 ide? you must be new then. even sleepers could get lvl 27 tops back then -.-

29-30 = 1-2 person = ide

during the june/july exp periods? no way... the people on IDE were only a few levels higher than i was and i was level 19 one time and level 20 the other on the june/july periods. that was the ish back then. they were no higher than level 23/24.
midnite is spelled wrong.

shmedvig Wrote:
mSzura Wrote:

29-30 = 1-2 person = ide

during the june/july exp periods? no way... the people on IDE were only a few levels higher than i was and i was level 19 one time and level 20 the other on the june/july periods. that was the ish back then. they were no higher than level 23/24.

she was refering to old old, not old.. old = before lvl 35 came in, so yar, o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

someone wanna tell me why everyone wants to go back to rev2 exp?
cuz when we were on that exp system everyone bitched about it so they changed it to what it is now
and yes i do agree that lvl 35 is too easy to get, hell even i made lvl 34 with enough exp for lvl 35 Confusedhock: , but i dont understand why ppl would want to go back to the exp system from rev2 were the highest lvl ppl were making was 21
maybe instead of droping the lvls we can get, i say why not add more lvls?
[Image: club.gif]

Face it they are never gonna make everyone happy with experience. The ones that find 35 easy now are gonna complain that it levels the playing field too much (which it does lol) the ones that don't have the time/drive/desire to race harder will bitch if they make it harder again. Adding more levels??? I dunno but it seems to me if you add more levels you need more cars for those levels (can anyone say SH cars?)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon