Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oioioi!!!!

i think instead of rev2 exp why not just go back to rev1 exp?
cuz back in the day if you wanted to race just a little you could make lvl 23-28 around there but for those that actually wanted to get IDE you really had to "giver an go" to get those higher lvls

thats my 2 cents lol
[Image: club.gif]

It was kinda nice that you could sit at >$3000 networth for a couple weeks and make 25~28 easily if you were logged on for more than 2 minutes, especially if you got a few friends with high networths to give you more exp. I'd say with 3 weeks like that, 35+(if they added more levels) could be obtained quite easily.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

i'm trying to figure out a way to tie in the pink slips. the only thing i can think of was that old exp system and style. it added so much to your networth you had automatic top 25. but i'm not seeing pink slips doing much of anything anymore. i really wish it could become a big part of the game again.
midnite is spelled wrong.

i just hope ray will do something to fix mc when it comes to exp bc the old way was way way way betta and ths new way it gettin old very fast......
i just hope this isnt one of those things where ray says he'll fix it soon but doesnt ever happen.....not to dis you ray bc i know you are busy but we something done bout this bc mc is losing alot of the fun features it use to have that made ppl play for hours.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Yes but i STILL play for hours Tongue!!!
No Whining please!

LoveDontHate Wrote:Yes but i STILL play for hours Tongue!!!

hours = nothing Confusedhock:

if the EXP gets changed, and IDE goes to the person who races the most, not whoever spends first day to get a high NW.. i have a feeling i might spend a day or two at a time straight racing Wink
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

we need the old exp system bc this same lvl shit is gay......
it makes no sense at all...you get 10% a race from someone the same lvl but .5 % if that from someone 1 lvl difference........
i just hope we go back to the old exp system bc before when dv got it he was goin 4 it and spent his time focusing on that.......
thats how i want it to go back too......the same thing when romeo got it was he spent his time on that.......the old exp when rev 2 started was the best way......

HOMIEPA Wrote:the old exp when rev 2 started was the best way......
again why does everyone want rev2 exp? you want to get what 30 exp per race no matter what you do? and if rev2 exp was "that great" why did everyone bitch when we had it?
[Image: club.gif]

people were bitching about who was winning. remember? it was the people that were being "chosen" to win so 10 people were dumping networth to them. that caused a lot of bitching.
midnite is spelled wrong.

yup the bitching was bc you could just pick someone to always win but if we keep must things the same with the highest lvl will make the most n we go back to the old exp it will be pretty nice just have to make a lil fixing on the lvlin makin the most cash just bc there will be like 2 or 3 that always make the top bc they will give free wins but rays a smart guy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon