Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offers-------

ok i see it now.....at 1st i thought everyone was against nate for no reason but ever since he got that metal he's been rele cocky......not towards me but damn nate you can out race ne one lol........
still boyz tho
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Yah, no kidding Preston, the kid can race like hell, but that don't mean he can't still be boyz wit the rest of us... lol, the icons have really been getting to his head, and he thinks he can pwn everyone...

Well good luck wit your offers Wired_____
I'm not sure if Rom3o would want you in his crew... and lots of good racers seem to think your a bit too stuck-up (seriously, you ain't even close to being a vet!)

And no, you are not better than Yerbs (he has to work 2 jobs and such, unlike you Nate - you only have school and sports...), so don't make it sound like you could pwn him in racing. And plz don't go around calling others noobs (refering to Tyler's and Zura's post).

I think everyone in the MC Community should respect one other, even if we don't spend, don't have an icon, or whatever.

Cheers

SHUT THE FUCK UP ONCE AGAIN!
MY GOD...I THINK ABOVE WE ADMITTED I CAN RACE BETTER THAN HIM NOW>>BUT IN THE OlD DAYS>>>HELL NO!

YOU ARE A TRUE NOOB AT FORUMS!
*runs :roll:
||WiReD||

teh?

Ahh..Rome..
Lets show Shadow_Faggo (lol) who REALLY should've won the session btp did
:lol:
||WiReD||

You have seen the general feeling is that i'm better than you, and man the only reason u are even close to me is cause i have no time to devote to racing, and i'll tell u another thing everyone talks me up like i'm insanely good, but there is a guy out there who when he tries makes me look like a noob and thats tana in my honest opinion not many guys out there are capable of doing what a motivated tana can do for a crew.
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Ahh..Rome..
Lets show Shadow_Faggo (lol) who REALLY should've won the session btp did
:lol:
pff we had them easy, nate iam ashamed of u. :evil:
ur not shit in this game, ur a dam noob that thinks he is the best cauz u got an icon WOW step back.
sit down and shut the fuck up, u make urslef look stupid in every post i have read.I can see it now, your 1 of those kids thats mouth is bigger than ur puntch.
i like u nate but that post made me look at u completly different, ur just a lil bitch in this game, trying to kiss every1's ass. :roll:
and outkast i will back u up there tana is the best player in this game and i will put $$$ on it. NO1 COME CLOSE TO HIM
<3 Tana :lol:

Digital_Magic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon