• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
be careful 4 wat u wish 4

interesting mix of replies
8) 8) 8)
g0_sTarKRz

[SIZE="4"]
[SIZE="5"]...SILENC3...[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Lonewolf Wrote:So do we go back to a real challenge of crews competing for the Top Crew=== but this time leave the slams out of the forums=== and truly compete.

Now that sounds like a fun session Wink

Quote:Last but not least, ppl keep saying Rom3o's crew or Panda's crew would have PWNED BTP, I disagree. The only crew that REALLY had a chance of beating BTP was Zura's crew. But she was sick of the accusations/backstabbing and disbanded to show everyone her class.

STFU AND LEAVE OH FFS UR A STUPID NOOB

u have no idea about the FUKING FACTORS INVOLVED and dont comment on zura or why she disbanded u stupid fuking noob SLEEP AND DONT WAKE UP UR SO FUKING STUPID

somebody PLEASE school this clown he needs to eb shot PLEASE, starks panda joe tyler lobewolf lude sting dragon GOD ANYONE hes so FUKIGN STUPID

zzzzz all i can say , btp were own'n ^^ and umm bring back the vetz..

u have no idea about the FUKING FACTORS INVOLVED and dont comment on zura or why she disbanded u stupid fuking noob SLEEP AND DONT WAKE UP UR SO FUKING STUPID

8) 8) 8)

well said..........(AS I WIRE HIS MOUTH SHUT)

S P E A K W H E N S P O K E N T O

8) 8) 8)

g0_sTarKRz

[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]

meh..freedom of speech foo.. he has as much right to talk here as you do..what makes you think your better?

me no foo

ok.... un wires mouth then!

but then changes mind.......

inserts a nokia 101 into mouth, chat as much as it pleases

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
:wink:
g0_sTarKRz

[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]

oh nu nu nu..

BTP is bigger and badder than anything in MC!!

if day come to your part of MC, you betta be scurred..

they came to my part of MC, and all the people who would've beaten them were disbanned Cry

nu nu nu.. anyone could've pwned BTP that round..
you guys think you were all hot.. yet.. when i STARTED my crew, i was 800+ million $ CBR behind you.. so now.. tlel me i wasn't going to catch you if my session wasn't caught short?

exactly Smile

^edit^

aren't u supposed to be retired shadow? :?

pick one place, stay there.. preferably retirement Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

btw.. i dont dislike BTP Smile

many of them are friends Wink

<3 them
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

most of the guys i ran with are not even playing the game. due to work schedules, school, or just tired of sitting in front of the comp for hours.

but hopefully i will have a change in schedule which will put me at my desk more, so i should be racing a ton again. assuming there will be someone online to keep me company, i'll be damned if i do it all myself
SpamaticS - Slick

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon