Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
be careful 4 wat u wish 4

dan u talk so much crap its funny..i like laughing at yr comments keep up the good work.. we didnt even spend dan ,and dont act like we had no spenders coz i could of wasted a few hundred plus there was others.. and yes dan there would be no miss understanding where my money come from to buy crdz with

umm yes ross i may race soo just hit me up on msn when u feel like it ^^

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:aren't u supposed to be retired shadow? :?

pick one place, stay there.. preferably retirement Smile

just coz a person is retired for few rounds dont mean he cant read or post on the forums... or is that against the rules :?

o snap, tana and slicky be back Confusedhock:

hehe..

<3 tana

we were spending much either, i think 200mph dropped like.. 50$ :?

that's like.. it.. but.. w/e, the past is the past Wink

/rant
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

1. I have to right to free speech, especially b/c I wasn't even flaming anyone, just pointing out that it would be better to have 3 crews competing for Top Crew.

2. Being retired for a few rounds doesn't mean I can't post or read the forums

3. Rom3o how can I be like you, you're sooo cool! E-Thug! :lol:

4. Rom3o stfu about your "FUKING FACTORS" you loser, I know it takes dedicated racers, workers, loyalty and teamwork. That's about it, foo.

5. So, which dumbass hacker would waste his time logging on to your account and try "framing" your ass on a online textbased game? What Rom3o, cat got your tongue? O rly... so one just managed to get onto YOUR account and increase your CBR by a few Billion eh? Hmmm, wow that hacker must be very very bored huh?

6. Dan, you said "i was 800+ million $ CBR behind" and that is right. 800+ million CBR would take you about a week to catchup to us, even if BTP didn't work or race for an ENTIRE week. BTW, you started your crew about 1.5 weeks behind BTP, yet you weren't even as close to us compared to how close we were to Silence. And 800+ million CRB is about 2/3 of Project___D's current CBR $1,261,932,150, but Tyler did say that the guys could rest since he's got Top Crew locked down.

7. Starkz, stop being rom3o's hoe/bi*tch (you might turn into this)... 8)
http://midnitechallenge.corruptinteracti...hp?t=96754

8. Romeo, everytime someone brings up the topic about a multi-crew Top Cew battle you always seem to flame that person. Is it b/c you can't win an actual Top Crew battle and need to have one handed to you on a silver plater (like next session, when no one is going to be contending wit you)??

9. I am predicting Nate is going to come up in here and say something like "STFU Shadow, blah blah blah" and have this at the end ( <3 Rom3o ) LMFAO :lol:

10. Tana and Ross, when are you guys planning on coming back? We all need to give this "hand me a Top Crew" thing a break and actually give these ppl some more competition. I'm down for massive racing after the 3rd week of April. Hit me up in the forums so we can all plan to come back together for a session.

Quote:6. Dan, you said "i was 800+ million $ CBR behind" and that is right. 800+ million CBR would take you about a week to catchup to us, even if BTP didn't work or race for an ENTIRE week. BTW, you started your crew about 1.5 weeks behind BTP, yet you weren't even as close to us compared to how close we were to Silence. And 800+ million CRB is about 2/3 of Project___D's current CBR $1,261,932,150, but Tyler did say that the guys could rest since he's got Top Crew locked down.
Dyna lost a few Cms working to get lvl 35.. so after he lost those.. we could've kept going.. we stopped trying for the round.. why? iono.. we were getting 15M+ per 1k creds worked.. atm we're 1.1 bill ahead of 2nd place.. no need to keep racing hard is there? i dont see a reason..

and as for the BTP thing..
seeing as you guys had Cms and crew races, and i had nothing.. i think i did well catching up.. you had prolly 1k Cms, plus 150-200 crew wins, i had 0 Cms, and 0 crew wins Smile so in all presepectives.. your wrong Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i had 0 Cms, and 0 crew wins Smile so in all presepectives.. your wrong Big Grin

:? , ummmmm nm i wont get into it :lol:

and about project__d everyone did great and i really didn't see a need to push them once we were up that much just no sence in it, they would have gone more if i asked but there was no need in wearing ourselves out for no reason, that is just the way i looked at it though

THE_ONE Wrote:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i had 0 Cms, and 0 crew wins Smile so in all presepectives.. your wrong Big Grin

:? , ummmmm nm i wont get into it :lol:

and about project__d everyone did great and i really didn't see a need to push them once we were up that much just no sence in it, they would have gone more if i asked but there was no need in wearing ourselves out for no reason, that is just the way i looked at it though

wtf your not worried about Zytek? o_O

We have 20 CM's

ok every1 needs to get over the round btp won, every round btp runns all u fool start bitchn, i wonder y???? :?
burn_u_out iam up 4 that!!!! hit me up on msn
[email protected]

Digital_Magic

Aight, Tyler I agree wit ur post 100%, there isn''t any need to keep pushing since you guys alrdy had the win for sure.

But I was just pointing out to Dan that 800+ million CBR difference is a lot. And Dan, you didn't have 0 CMs, lol.... I'm just saying that if BTP gave u guys 1 week to work and race you prolly still wouldn't have caught up to us.

Luke, I'm up for it 110% We really need to stop handing these ppl wins b/c Top Crew has become a "passing the torch" kind of ritual. Plus, I'm getting a LG P1 laptop after my finals b/c I got an B+/A- GPA, so parents are gonna make the purchase for me Big Grin And I'll be able to race like hell during the summer jsut to prove to Mr. rom3o and Wired that I can race.

I'll add you on MSN and we can talk wit Yerbs, Tana, Ross, and others about setting up a crew again. Maybe BTP_Reborn?... haha, lol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon