Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
be careful 4 wat u wish 4

burn_u_out Wrote:3. Rom3o how can I be like you, you're sooo cool! E-Thug! :lol:

4. Rom3o stfu about your "FUKING FACTORS" you loser, I know it takes dedicated racers, workers, loyalty and teamwork. That's about it, foo.

5. So, which dumbass hacker would waste his time logging on to your account and try "framing" your ass on a online textbased game? What Rom3o, cat got your tongue? O rly... so one just managed to get onto YOUR account and increase your CBR by a few Billion eh? Hmmm, wow that hacker must be very very bored huh?

8. Romeo, everytime someone brings up the topic about a multi-crew Top Cew battle you always seem to flame that person. Is it b/c you can't win an actual Top Crew battle and need to have one handed to you on a silver plater (like next session, when no one is going to be contending wit you)??

Shadow how long have u bin playing? are u that retarted no w im gona be late for university spoon feeding you.

1st. ethug? u dont know anything about me? nothing at all yet u make that big call, get to know my 1st like others do know anything about my life b4 u comment like that.

2nd. factors....well thats wat it was when u get hacked and framed then u can talk until then your one of 3 peopel who are stil so stupid u think i wasnt hacked.

3rd. As for the hacker they didnt et on ym account see this is how little you know....but if ua sk any one, the_one....rhs....ss vegitto....im picking people who rnt close frends as wellm ask the and they wil tell u what happend dont kid ur self and be a noob.

4th. The hacker wasnt bored, the hacker was a close frend of mine on mc who i did wrong bye and obviously regret it, we are ok now but because i pissed the person of they add the cbr knowing my crew would e disbanded. u FUKING IDIOT. your so fuking stupid its undeniable.

FINALY you little BITCH do not ever aen talk to me about having it handed to me on a silver platter u pre pubecent FUK. i have gone for top numerous times over the last 2 fuking years u cunt and iw as robed the last time it wont happen agen u muther fuk try n stop me. dont talk to me abotu having is handed to me u little fuk.

and please quote were i flame the person everytime theres a "Multi - crew - battle" topic...quote me fagget quote me.....

rom3o Wrote:
burn_u_out Wrote:3. Rom3o how can I be like you, you're sooo cool! E-Thug! :lol:

4. Rom3o stfu about your "FUKING FACTORS" you loser, I know it takes dedicated racers, workers, loyalty and teamwork. That's about it, foo.

5. So, which dumbass hacker would waste his time logging on to your account and try "framing" your ass on a online textbased game? What Rom3o, cat got your tongue? O rly... so one just managed to get onto YOUR account and increase your CBR by a few Billion eh? Hmmm, wow that hacker must be very very bored huh?

8. Romeo, everytime someone brings up the topic about a multi-crew Top Cew battle you always seem to flame that person. Is it b/c you can't win an actual Top Crew battle and need to have one handed to you on a silver plater (like next session, when no one is going to be contending wit you)??

Shadow how long have u bin playing? are u that retarted no w im gona be late for university spoon feeding you.

1st. ethug? u dont know anything about me? nothing at all yet u make that big call, get to know my 1st like others do know anything about my life b4 u comment like that.

2nd. factors....well thats wat it was when u get hacked and framed then u can talk until then your one of 3 peopel who are stil so stupid u think i wasnt hacked.

3rd. As for the hacker they didnt et on ym account see this is how little you know....but if ua sk any one, the_one....rhs....ss vegitto....im picking people who rnt close frends as wellm ask the and they wil tell u what happend dont kid ur self and be a noob.

4th. The hacker wasnt bored, the hacker was a close frend of mine on mc who i did wrong bye and obviously regret it, we are ok now but because i pissed the person of they add the cbr knowing my crew would e disbanded. u FUKING IDIOT. your so fuking stupid its undeniable.

FINALY you little BITCH do not ever aen talk to me about having it handed to me on a silver platter u pre pubecent FUK. i have gone for top numerous times over the last 2 fuking years u **** and iw as robed the last time it wont happen agen u muther fuk try n stop me. dont talk to me abotu having is handed to me u little fuk.

and please quote were i flame the person everytime theres a "Multi - crew - battle" topic...quote me fagget quote me.....

Kind of what i've been trying to point out. This kid is a retard and have done me and a few others a favor by quitting.I know alot would enjoy me quitting, but, I got a few friends to help first.

*run to class rom3o
||WiReD||

You flaming my post about a 3 way battle makes u an E-thug, trying to be all hardcore, lol.

Let me guess, Zura hacked your account and bumped up your CBR?...

And how isn't next round handed to you?? Huh? Whose running Top Crew against u? Don't you have all the racers and such? lmao

well im lookin 4 races because im runnin a crew or joinin 1 that will need racers since im booted from romeos.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Oh so I was wrong about you flaming me about the "multi-crew" thing. I can admit it when I'm wrong. Not a big deal.

But u still are getting the upcoming round's Top Crew handed to you.

burn_u_out Wrote:Oh so I was wrong about you flaming me about the "multi-crew" thing. I can admit it when I'm wrong. Not a big deal.

r u tarded or blind travis? :?

he said.. multi crew BATTLE!

keyword of what u missed.. BATTLE

meaning..

btp vs. z vs. rom.. -.-
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

that whole thing sucked =/ nothing more really needs to be said about it, a lot of accusations were thrown about a lot of stupid arguing for no reason and a lot of decent people left out in the cold, the reasons are irrelevant.

<3 rick
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

burn_u_out Wrote:Oh so I was wrong about you flaming me about the "multi-crew" thing. I can admit it when I'm wrong. Not a big deal.

ok now u understand i think everything i said i can calm down. and zura hacking me? im not saying sht i dont liek to accuse popl nor do i have proof of who did it all i know is it did happen and RAYMOND and CRESENT are both well aware so whether u bleve it or not i dont care.

next round it is kinda being handed to me but fuk i deserve it after 2 years i know many others who have had ther wi handed to them many others.

as for competition though im nto stoping ne one from going against me there are well enough racers out there to make a crew and take me down, but because i am respected and runa crew with the SAME people in it i do well.

look at my crew list its all my close frends who ive bin frends with for along time most of which i talk to about shit not related to mc more then ne thign else.

people like joedabooger who i have lunch with on the regular, im playign thsi game enjoying it and owning it if u got a problem bring ur ass out of retirement and do something about it.

i work 40hours study at uni full time and have alot to streess and think about whilst i run next session so plz dont talk about things u have no idea about.

AI2SeNaL Wrote:zzzzz all i can say , btp were own'n ^^ and umm bring back the vetz..

quick and precise..lol...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon