Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder...

yeah corrupt would make ALOT from these games and they cant give $300...makes me wonder if jason and those guys got their $800? :wink:
Orgasm Donor

whats up jon. i feel ya man. shoul dhave got it by now, but by saying it here won't do anything. this thread might even get deleted. ray has said before if u got something to say about the game don't rant in the forums just email him. if u say it in the forums its hurting the game because of new people that might be reading it. but i do think you should have got your prize by now and something should be changed. talk to u on msn.

joedabooger Wrote:yeah corrupt would make ALOT from these games and they cant give $300...makes me wonder if jason and those guys got their $800? :wink:

I got paid my $800 into my paypal when i last won Big Grin
Guess Who?

lol your not telling me anything new mike... i've emailed for 8 months.. u wanna know what the last reply was?

Quote:Hey man,

Once again, I am trying to be as polite as possible, I will not, NOT give you a prize. It is yours and you will receive it. Email me as much as you like, it wont make a difference.

Thanks

Raymond Moradoghli

so basically that tells me a couple things
1) he's getting tired of me asking for what is already mine
2) that i need to FO
3) im not going to get it until he is good and ready, which pretty much makes the TOS fuckin worthless

i dont care if this gets deleted, ill just make more till i get banned, thats never been something that bothered me. honestly i dont give 2 shits if i hurt the game either, the game is hurting itself by shafting people in situations like this
as far as not doing anything i dunno... ray seems to like to not do anything about anything until his "good name" comes into question, and then he just pays out to shut people up... not because he owes them, but because he wants to perserve his 'good name'

that is all
*insert signature here*

Good Name is something earn not just given. If you treat customers badly or provide bad service then deserve bad rep. It how businesses stay in business.......

Just like SSautocrome ebay turbo kits. They cld make best manifolds on market and b/c did crapy job in past lot of people blast them on car forums. There lot of people that use and have no problems, but they where pos and paying for it now.

Allsopp Wrote:
joedabooger Wrote:yeah corrupt would make ALOT from these games and they cant give $300...makes me wonder if jason and those guys got their $800? :wink:

I got paid my $800 into my paypal when i last won Big Grin
so jealous lol thats meant to be my plan but its taking a while
Orgasm Donor

mine took around 8 months aswell, except for the paypal cash, i got my money quickly, it was the monitor that took forever lol, but you will get ur stuff eventually

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon