Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:You guys do not know what james was saying and why hes like AP he likes it becuase He goes to schol at a 8:30AM till 2:30 PM comes home mabey till 4POM then goes to work till 12 AM so he has no time to do anything but log on and work

and thats the point we trying to make mecca..

stupid suggestion, maybe ap users should not be able to gain cm's
that way it would force crew racers to race online
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:stupid suggestion, maybe ap users should not be able to gain cm's
that way it would force crew racers to race online

why is it stupid ? and cms should be only gained from online races.. no cms should be able to be gain from not even being close to your comp and letting AP to all the wrk..i played 15 days of last round by myself and gained close to 6k cms .. i mean thats just fuked up.. ask any1 who was in the crew when i added then how much i had ..

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:But kingshit.. you don't get the point I was trying to make..

I was trying to say that people who spend alot of time on the game and know what they're doing should be doing better thant he people who login/work/log out and repeat every 4-8 hours...

and i agree with that totally im just saying make some changes to do so. i cant afford to sit and race for 6 hours a day any more...it very ideal for me.
im saying maybe make some changed so you have to log on every coule hours to make it active or you dont gain as much cms and such. im not saying its perfect the way it is! lol, some just dont have the time to race like mad when i was in high school i used to but now im in collge and need 2 jobs to support myself
sig

AI2SeNaL Wrote:
kingshit Wrote:
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:We arent talking about your life here king shit. We are talking about whether AP is ruining the game or not. Leave your social life out of it. Much Appreciated.

it would ruin it for the people who have to do stuff for a living which doesnt involve computers...ie mechanic....dumbasss...i didnt say ban it i said make a few changes...

when i was wrking i had no comps near me whats so ever ..and i still did alright:S so i dnt know what yr trying to say...dumbass

im trying to say id like to maintain a life. i love the game and agree that its too easy now but i like ap...it allow ray and cres to make extra cash and some people who dont wanna sit here and press a button for like 6 hours a day, try getting out maybe hang out with your little friends....get my point im not saying keep it the same im saying keep it in general
sig

Why dont we make idea changed to AP and us who have posted in this agree on it and send it into ray

I like the idea that AP gains no cms

Since you canot edit

Mabey there should be a list of people who race online and get online wins (like SH) and the more online wins you have better exp you get???

Like there can beatleast 50 changes too AP that wuold make it better

I wuold also like to see a new car system with new parts and stuff

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:We arent talking about your life here king shit. We are talking about whether AP is ruining the game or not. Leave your social life out of it. Much Appreciated.

You accually are talking about people lifes you ******* idoit with out AP who ever does good on HAS NO LIFE but with AP it gives time to go drinking and smoking weed or do what ever you do

mecca, you're still funny as hell :lol:

Moses Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

You accually are talking about people lifes you ******* idoit with out AP who ever does good on HAS NO LIFE but with AP it gives time to go drinking and smoking weed or do what ever you do

mecca, you're still funny as hell :lol:

Your still my favorite MOD Big Grin

i see u play sh now

get ap out of here...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM