Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on a bigger crew idea than only 6?

ya i know i still have a few hundred to spend lol j/p wouldn't waste that much on this game

lopsided? how so.. 8man crews were lopsided same crew for 5 rounds win'n..so far these 6 person crews are pretty tight..no? 3 crews going for top..plus the next 3crews dwn are around 2bil thats only like 1bil away from kk :lol:

krazyman06 Wrote:ya i know i still have a few hundred to spend lol j/p wouldn't waste that much on this game

yea i abit like that now.. rather burn it then give it to ray..j/k ray promise :wink:

i want the 15 man crews......those were the best

or is that TS?

either way 15 man crews are the way to go ;-p
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:i want the 15 man crews......those were the best

or is that TS?

either way 15 man crews are the way to go ;-p
yeaa that would be pretty tight Big Grin
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

Bigger crews give more people the chance to play on a yop crew and elevate their skills. A bigger crew can be a PROBLEM because it only takes 1 clown to ruin crew models! The bigger the crews, that harder it is to find good players, IMO.
Milf Pleaser

msimon522 Wrote:no dont get me wrong 6 people is still fun...and the game is still fun but for all vets who remember the days when u had to put a crew 2gether of 15 people...thats not easy 2 do...and honestly took alot more strategy in deciding who 2 bring in and to get a solid group of "15" who could keep cms and contribute in different ways to the crew example...each crew would have their big spenders...their non spenders but hardcore racers...a few hitters to nail the oppositions lol idk just an idea of making crews bigger than 6...maybe 8 to 10 is a better idea idk haha

Since the only person to reply, who I actually know, is Dyna. I'm very confused as to how you all know how it was to be a vet? Cuz I personally feel like you have no idea. The veterans of this game, were those always up top. Top 25 was not even a fucking question to us. And most of us dumped our cash at the end of the rounds anyways. But basically that's not the point of my reply anyways. My point is that there was so many top people. We were all friends with one another, and you could fill 4 or 5 crews with all these "vets". Fifteen on each crew. ALOT of crews back when I played, had helper crews. I played maybe 3 rounds that actually had very good "legit" crew battles for the win. But realise I only ever played Gold because that is where all the Vets played more frequently over the Regular (with a few exceptions). But with that being said, it was no hard at all to fill crews up to 15. It was actually very easy. But this game has so much drama, you can't really trust anybody. And that is mostly because it's an internet game. So if someone gets pissed at you for fucking them over..who cares right? But I haven't played since requesting to have my IP Address banned, so I don't know how things are now in the game..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

ok seriously, i implemented the smaller crews thing, i suggested 4, this way it would MAXIMISE competition for top spot, it would fix everything, but 6 was the compromise.

but no matter what the size is, 2 people go for it and every one else cowers away, if 15 man crews wer so fuking great and 2 crews went at it thats 30 players.

so we can have 5 top crew competitors if people wernt pussy, also 15 man crews means alot more burning, and complaining.

6 man crews also creates a limit to how many people run around with the top crew member icon.

need to look at it from all perspectives, mc has molded and changed over time due to the request of all players that have kept up with it, if you dont like it dont play.

after thinking bout this for quite time, I was thinking ok. people are wanting into the top crews to prove there worth. Maybe there is some way to rank a player, then you have to have lets say 6 vets, and 3 newer players or something to that effect. Not sure how hard it would be to implement that plan, and still combat multi's. just my 2 cents in there

why dont we see if you can have 3 rounds, 1 with 15 people, 1 with 10 or 8 people and 1 with 6 people all in a row, that way new people may get a chance to learn how to work in a crew, can take those learnings and run in a smaller crew and then you have a whole lot of people who can work in a 6 man crew and you end up with 10+ crews running for top crew, and more competition. everyone can then vote on what was the best round and the majority wins, only 1 vote per registered user. those that have not experienced 15 man crew will get to experience and it will remind everyone what it was like.

if people enjoyed all 3 they could be rotated every month the crew size changes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM