Champ Car Racing

Where are you gonna be April 6th-8th..

I'll be here... http://www.vegasgrandprix.com/

Tongue

Peep some of the vids on that page.. pretty coo
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Take some pics while ur there
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Yes sir I will.. Should be fuckin awesome.. Those cars are sick.. Plus I got the tickets from someone who was building the track.. Might be able to go inside the pits and all Tongue
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

i will be about 6 hours drive northwest of you Smile take pics will be cool to see

Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

And I'll be snappin pics like a chinese guy on a tour bus :wink:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

i went to indy racing league last year at kansas speedway it was sweet cars going 220 mph 50 feet from me. they are comming back on april 29th
i left my cigs at home and they charged me 8 dollars for a pack of marlboro lights and 3 for the lighter

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

dont take that many pictures lol..but yea that sounds like a good time.. get a lil drunk 2.. Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Yea I just went to Nascar a couple weeks ago, those cars were flyin.. I'm starting to feel like a super redneck here.. Champ Car is more white collar racing though lol.. at least I'd like to think so. On the schedule for Friday from like 6-11pm it says "street party" lmao I'm so there Tongue
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

I live 2 hours from reno Smile where we are ruled by The Governator...

i actually live 30 minutes from Napa 1 - 1/2 hour from SF/San Jose 2 from Reno.... i still gotta make it to Vegas. Sending GF there in umm June for 4 days Smile so i think i might head back to Chicago.

just looked on yahoo maps i guess it takes 9 hours from thier directions... i was told you can make it faster... from a friend. hmm oh well i would fly down there anyways.

Yea it's like 45 bucks to fly to Reno from here lol... The drive is nothing but desert, watch out for the helicopter and you'll be good. I used to live in Sac, Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom area, had a bunch of friends in Chico too... Gonna be hot here in June, she's gonna die from dehydration coming from Cali... I know I almost did lol Every breath was like inhaling a mouthful of dry sand
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IRL autographs and racing video D1STURB3D 1 2,612 04-30-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Nick318

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon