Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone willing to give me a shot yet?

Ditch your crew and do good.. you'll get recognized.. people will start sending invites like an elementary school to a michael jackson party Confusedhock:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

last session was crap cuz i was hi'ing... but the three rounds i have played ive placed good enough to get the icons i do have...
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

dude best thing is ...
u been taught by one of the best ... just start racing ya ass off and ppl will see wha your doing ...there is always ppl looking for new up-comming skill racer wise ...

stick at it and u will get a chance .... just gta put the hard yards in yourslf... i might be able to hook u up with a spot in a decnt crew if your willing to give it a good go.... Pm me

AirManAnf Wrote:Angie is like the Kobe Bryant of MC lol

Big Grin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

like i said

ill teach u about the other aspects of the game is you want.

what brock said is pretty much true.

You have to tone your skills first before u get any invites.

Like i have.

And no i dont consider myself as one of the best, i just consider myself as a noob that can hold my own.

I dont take credit for my skills, I just had good teachers like romeo, midori and skog. <33!!
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

a-men to that !

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Ditch your crew and do good.. you'll get recognized.. people will start sending invites like an elementary school to a michael jackson party Confusedhock:

Ouch...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

AirManAnf Wrote:
ximastreetracerx Wrote:Ditch your crew and do good.. you'll get recognized.. people will start sending invites like an elementary school to a michael jackson party Confusedhock:

Ouch...

must be a jackson fan Tongue jkz

^^ lmao.. yea i guess so..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

wow Confusedhock: , i didnt expect this much feedback really... ummm, i guess a thanks is in order for everyone that has givin advise and helped me out over the last month... alot of people on MC are gay, we all know that i think, but ive come to realise that some of you are actually very willing to help... i guess my first round was the one that put me off ya know, blatent ignorance and so forth. So for the millionth time this month... thankyou...

Ange, your fukin awesome... maybe i could stick my tounge up your nose... ewwww, that gross... ummm, yes if its still good with you, ima get my learn on Big Grin

Cheers to all :wink:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is a long shot.. Victorious 6 2,067 03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  50 cars in 15 days... the give-a-way is complete! Black_rain13 1 1,063 12-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Christmas Car Give-a-Way continues.... Chapter 2 Black_rain13 12 3,264 12-26-2005, 01:46 AM
Last Post: derky
  Christmas Range Stormer Give-a-way Black_rain13 31 6,917 12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Have bought 3 cars and it wont give me them! GBR 4 1,630 11-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  TOP 25 screen shot?? slow_as_shit 3 1,561 08-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Last Post: slow_as_shit
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better 0 413 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon