Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
n00b q's...

TNT just change each number by goin up 2.. or down 2.. it gets easy
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

telling people to put the number up and down by 2 doesnt really help lol they needa know specifics, i mite write my own up and post it lata

rom3o Wrote:SHA was that your guide?

il organise a sticky and a reward, if it was yours

No :( It was Ricks guide to TnT, mines is on BW forums also, along with a simple working guide I wrote. Ill post my tnt and work guide with this postfor you to use at your own discretion.

OK here’s a little guide I threw together that will show you the basics of working when in a crew that has CM’s ( crew models ) or if you are racing solo.

Firstly you want to gather a nice number of IM’s (import models) to maximise your potential for working. Now if you are just starting MC ( Midnite Challenge) a nice number of IM’s to gather is around 400/700. The amount you can gather is all dependant on your PF ( pimp factor). Its roughly 3 times your PF. If you are an experienced player, then you should be aiming for about 2100 or if you like 3800+.

Ok, once you have gathered the maximum amount of IM’s you can hold, your going to want to work them to get yourself some cash to do with what you like i.e. leveling, upgrading, buying new cars.

To achieve 100% happiness you must race. Online races are preferable but offline racing works to. Notice though that the maximum happiness you can achieve depends entirely upon your ratio. If you have a ratio of 0.76 or above you can achieve 100% happyness, racers below this ratio will have difficulty achieving anything over 90% happiness.

When you reach 100% happiness, race an online race and if it stays at 100%, race another online race, once again if it stays at 100% then you should be safe to work.

HOWEVER, if you race and win online and the happiness falls from 100% you must race online constantly until it STAYS at 100%.

Now the working itself. Only work in increments of 200,300,400 etc, the maximum you can work at any one time is 1000 credits. When working you must make sure that you have sufficient calendars in your inventory to cover the work, if you do not have enough and sell out, you risk losing all of your IM’s and a proportion of CM’s if you are in a crew.

The amount that you make when you work will depend on 2 things.

1. YOUR RATIO – Higher ratios will help make you more when you work, whereas lower ratios will decrease the amount you make overall.
2. YOUR LEVEL - The higher the level you are, the more you will make when you work, the lower the level you are, the less you will make when you work.

NEVER EVER work twice in a row, once you work, you must repeat the above steps to ensure no crew models are lost.

Example, if you have 2100 IM's at 100% happiness and you plan to work 1000 credits, you must have at least 100 million in calendars in your inventory. If you have 3800+ IM’s and you plan to work 1000 credits, make sure you hold anywhere between 150 million and 700 million in calendars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dyno Tune

First off, make sure you have a nice amount of credits, as it will take quite a bit when you first start off, once you get the hang of it, you will require less credits to DYNO.

The first thing you want to do is make sure all the parts you bought are in the car, then when that is done click on the Dyno Tune link on the left side of the page.

Once in the Dyno screen you will notice a bunch of numbers, they all represent the air and fuel ratio. The first thing you want to do is play with the 1st gear. For FI cars try to align the first line between the numbers of 12 and 13, once you have this, just change the rest of the numbers to the same as the first and click submit. This will bring your power rating up to the range of 98/99%. For NA cars the best fit lyes between 13 and 14, as with FI you repeat this process to acheive the best PR.

The best results for FI cars lye between the lines of 12 and 13, the best results for NA cars lyes between 13 and 14.

Best spark plug gaps are 0.024 or 0.28 for FI and NA cars

FI = Forced Induction - These are cars that have either a supercharger or a turbocharger installed.

NA = Naturally Aspirated - These are cars that do not have a supercharger or a turbocharger installed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test n Tune

This comes after you properly Dyno Tune your car.

Once again you will need quite i bit of credits for this one, and later you will use less.

Also, located next to the Dyno Tune, is the TnT link. Once on the page click the "Run" button, a display like this should come up:

MidniteChallenge Raceway Park
Good Luck and Safe Racing!

12:39PM
02/09/06

C-speedRacing.com ImportClassifieds.com

-------------- LEFT ............. RIGHT

Car # ... Devils_Advocate
Class ...
Idx/Rec ..
Ov/Un ...

Dial ...
R/T: 0.399
60ft: 1.046 <-----------MOST IMPORTANT
300ft: 3.365
1/8: 5.254
MPH: 131.87
1000: 6.786
1320: 8.143
MPH: 166.15

Settings

Tire pressure F (5-50)
Tire pressure R (5-50)
Damper F (1-16)
Damper R (1-16)
Camber F (-5 - +5)

Test n'Tune costs $100 and 10 credits per run

Vehicle: Honda S2000 (AP1)
Current SAE Corrected Power Rating: 1215 (100.00%)

Best ET: [email protected]

As i stated, the 60Ft is the most important part to watch. You get the 60ft to the lowest you can, it will take care of your Reaction Time (R/T) and your 1320.

In order to get the best 60ft time you will need to play about with some numbers. Firstly you will have to adjust the Tire Pressure F. Raise the by 1, if the 60ft time lowers keep increasing it until the 60ft time rises. If the 60ft time rises when you raise it by 1, try lowering by 1. Repeat this process for all 4 variables to acheive the best 60ft time.

I can accomplish this with about 150/200 credits.

Note the Camber F will always be set at 0

Once you reach the lowest number(60ft) with all 4 variables, YOUR DONE! and GOOD JOB

Note: Make sure that you have your tires on already, or your gonna have to do it again. When you buy tires and put them on YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-TUNE.

rom3o Wrote:telling people to put the number up and down by 2 doesnt really help lol they needa know specifics, i mite write my own up and post it lata

The problem is, there is no specific numbers for any car. I can buy 2 of the same car, and I'll bet even money that neither one will have the same thing in each box.
I always wait until I've added every part before I dyno/tnt, then change each TNT number by 1, makes it easier and takes less credits that way.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alex is n00b krazyman06 21 4,252 09-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Last Post: krazyman06
  fav. n00b idiotstick 48 8,749 09-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  help a n00b out monteman 27 4,331 06-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Complete N00b jonmozola 9 2,219 10-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  n00b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 19 3,994 07-27-2005, 04:06 AM
Last Post: ZendeR