Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOOB CREW

Ok some new rules for the gay panda.....All crews must start with and finish with a full crew...No one man crew with 5000 cm's then invite noobs for the win.

If a noob is booted then they must be replaced ASAP.

Ok ppl the next round is fast aproaching so rather than confuse things Get your leaders and co-leaders sorted, then start a new thread to look for NOOBS.

I can't see any reason that all mods can not take part in this.....

PPl also post up how many incons you have so we can start to srt these crews...
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

i predict this falls apart because not everyone agrees to play by the rules...someone's gonna want that top crew icon bad enough to cheat mos def
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

we still leaders GI?
Orgasm Donor

Quote:Any thoughts on this???

Yes, it would turn into a goat rodeo really fast. An abortion. Count me out. I don't have the patience to deal with people from my crew asking me questions on TOP of the 100 I get every hour anyhow. Everyone expects to be told everything when we spent time and money figuring it out. There is an FAQ for a reason.

If not I can sum it up.

Cruise for models, then sell calenders you buy in the tuning shop. Buy a car, soup it up, race for driver levels to build and buy faster cars and make more cash. The higher you go in level the more you make in cash. CJ a car with any number greater than 5, I suggest starting with 105. Boost a car with anything greater than 5/0, I suggest 5/96 and up. Home invade someone with anything greater than 5/0, I suggest 5/131 to start with.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Those that want to put together a top crew can feel free to but I am sure we have enough people who don't feel the need for another top crew medal

i really dont think next session is the session to do it
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i dunno man next session would be fun but skogey is right some people would cheat...but if ya'll did it you have to have people you can trust....but if it does happen nick, brandon or kevin let me kno im down for 1 of u 3

Who cares if people cheat its a honor system with no real reward...I just thought it would be a fun way to let some players see what its like to be in a crew that is working towards a common goal.
Alot of ppl end up in crews that can not gain nor keep cm's if just a couple of these ppl lernt how to gain cm's and keep them then the game will be better for it.

I know what its like to have a good group of players around you all trying to see how far they can get their crew, it would be nice if we involved a few new or less successful players in a good crew inviroment. I know the best times I've had playin MC are in a crew.

As for next round I prolly wont be able to do to much unless some started the crew for me so maybe we should plan something for a future round......Remember this is not for top crew just top noob crew...No medal/icon no free credits no bonus start up just some bragging rights.

Sounds like a good idea but i would put money on that it will not work.
Noobs are easily bribed to burn and tell stats with the fauls hope of an icon if they do so. Not to mention who can stop a buntch of good players getting together that havn't played in a while and owning?
i could go on for hours with reasons why it wouldn't work.
Good idea GI, would love to see it happen but i think most of us know it will not take place.
But please prove me wrong if u think otherwise Big Grin

Digital_Magic

Im game. I understand Jared frustration...dont have to hand out secrets, but these people are looking for some guidance, I try to give them it when it comes to my pm's

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: chop_shop