Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NOOB CREW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ok I had this idea a few rounds ago and spoke in crew chat about it but it has come to nothing, so I will try again.
We get some top players together and split into groups of 2 then we get 2 iconless noobs and 2 players with a max of 2 icons each. Then we all run for top crew and see not only who can play the best but who can also teach the best.
If the top 2 crew split up into 2's that would be 6 crews all battling for the status of best noob teacher. We can add more rules if need be but I think it would be a a good challenge....Also a good way to get some noobs playing and leaning this game.

Any thoughts on this???
I will do it man. I am willing to help some new people learn this game.
G_I_JOE Wrote:Ok I had this idea a few rounds ago and spoke in crew chat about it but it has come to nothing, so I will try again.
We get some top players together and split into groups of 2 then we get 2 iconless noobs and 2 players with a max of 2 icons each. Then we all run for top crew and see not only who can play the best but who can also teach the best.
If the top 2 crew split up into 2's that would be 6 crews all battling for the status of best noob teacher. We can add more rules if need be but I think it would be a a good challenge....Also a good way to get some noobs playing and leaning this game.

Any thoughts on this???

ill join a crew seieng as i have no icons lol
i like the idea.....im not a noob or anything but i dont have any icons or anything....i'd join a crew...i kno how to play....just dont kno enough to get medals lol
Sounds like fun I'm in.
ill help out
i like it!
8)
but im still noob,
who picks the teams ?
:roll:
the two leaders

i think i was with GI, well that was the old plan lol
smart ass Smile
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
im with you Smile