Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NOOB CREW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
oh can i even join and be taught how to play ??
do the noob crew next session then wut ever crew im in will do good cuz i start work next week and ill be bringin 500-600 a week so ill be able to afford creds to get higher nw and more money for crew......
gi, joe, romeo is with me. So no noob crew next session xp
wut about me im iconless

IRA_Assasins is me new name is there anyway that i can get my name changed to that instead of notorious_thugs??
no offnce but stop trying to force yourslf into a top crew spot.

if they want you THEY will come to YOU ...

kapeish ?
thats harsh.

be nice dorkie
sry angie ... just hate ppl trying to force themselfvs into top crews like your etc, Sad
TheJMan Wrote:sry angie ... just hate ppl trying to force themselfvs into top crews like your etc, Sad

*blushes*

ehh.. hahaha.

is that why ur not replying to my fukn texts.
insane__KICKS Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:sry angie ... just hate ppl trying to force themselfvs into top crews like your etc, Sad

*blushes*

ehh.. hahaha.

is that why ur not replying to my fukn texts.

KICKS !!!!!
wtf ... your been txting me ??
ive been getting some randm ass fone calls from a randm ass number ..

freaking Pm me in game or here bro !
ill give u a call sometime ,
same with u romeo if u watching
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no offnce but stop trying to force yourslf into a top crew spot.

if they want you THEY will come to YOU ...

kapeish ?

lol u funny N(*&&.......i'm not trying to force myself in to S*&^ homeboi....i'm just sayin i think i deserve a shot are top crew....i've been playin as long as i can remember..since reg version and gold version and only thing i accomplished was top 25 but that account got stolen so i'm tryin to get new medals and just sayin I think I deserve a spot for top crew mayb not thing round comming but in future round...cuz im not sure if im playin this round money situation is down .....but i was supposed to join with nuck and his crew but i didnt play last round....so N(*&& you dont kno me dont talk to me....

kapeish Homeboi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13