Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NOOB CREW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
fuck man

i spose we can wait a session if you pussys wanna hook brandon up with ANOTHER top crew icon
lol....brandon can i be in ur crew with you if we not doin it this session.....u kno i good plus i'm spending again next session...and i'd help out alot...keep me informed if so ok
so as you can probably tell my in game name is stock_honda and i am an iconless player call me a n00b if you like but i would like to be in one of these here n00b crews whenever it happens so if someone can let me know in game preferably when this will go down it would be greatly appreciated thanks. and my in-game name is, AP_stock_honda thanks again
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:lol....brandon can i be in ur crew with you if we not doin it this session.....u kno i good plus i'm spending again next session...and i'd help out alot...keep me informed if so ok

there already full i ebleive
but im not 100% sure on that
yeah so far

its panda,me,brandon,mike,ray and if romeo will play.

i think?

modogg / mike was gonna join us dunno.
but if brandon doesnt make a run for top crew leader.

Then id be happy to help with the competition. Itd be fun to run against joedabooger and gi

Then i can show you what angie is made off. haha :lol:
har har a challenge from the angie
lmfao @ Raymond

did he actually agree to it? I could've sworn he was just kidding :? rofl

and for whoever said we're getting him ANOTHER... he doesn't have one you tools -_-
lol id love to race against ray
damn.....lol well if theres an openin let me kno im down for it.....but we really should do the noOb crews
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13